robbed and beat the shit out of tonight :(

police report was filed at midnight my time all the way to 1:30 they brough me home and now i sit by the door witha bat and knife im soo tired and frustrated and sleepy and mad and hurtn itz a fukked up feeling i assure u

He filed the report before coming on here.

I'm just trying to show you guys the other side if this story is true. Put yourselves in the GF's/Uncles shoes. If you just beat someone, took their car, and that person knows who you are and knows where you live, do you think the best idea would be to hang out at home?

You underestimate the stupidity of some people, they jumped somebody that intimately knows one of them, where that person lives. And knows another one of the people. I dont think their IQ is even past double digits here....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Im guessing he was hanging around some gangbangers, possibly drugs and crimes were involved on several occasions. They saw him as weak, He was scared of them or looked up to them. They had shit on him. Maybe he was showing off that he had money and they were jealous. The girl didnt respect him, maybe she was poor and he had money, thats why she was with him. Any of these things could have been the reason. Now as i see it you have 2 choices here, either go to his house kick in the front door and get your stuff back/ things of equivalent value. Or file police report and move to a different city. Thats just how i see it because there are always extenuating circumstances, no one is ever truly innocent.

Im guessing he was hanging around some gangbangers, possibly drugs and crimes were involved on several occasions. They saw him as weak, He was scared of them or looked up to them. They had shit on him. Maybe he was showing off that he had money and they were jealous. The girl didnt respect him, maybe she was poor and he had money, thats why she was with him. Any of these things could have been the reason. Now as i see it you have 2 choices here, either go to his house kick in the front door and get your stuff back/ things of equivalent value. Or file police report and move to a different city. Thats just how i see it because there are always extenuating circumstances, no one is ever truly innocent.

Sweet first post! Preach on Dr. Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

wont tell us why she did all this... worried they know where he lives now when it was his GF who set him up. obviously she already knew where he lives.

so either a troll or he did something fucked up he doesnt want to tell us.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

police report was filed at midnight my time all the way to 1:30 they brough me home and now i sit by the door witha bat and knife im soo tired and frustrated and sleepy and mad and hurtn itz a fukked up feeling i assure u
He filed the report before coming on here. I'm just trying to show you guys the other side if this story is true. Put yourselves in the GF's/Uncles shoes. If you just beat someone, took their car, and that person knows who you are and knows where you live, do you think the best idea would be to hang out at home?
You underestimate the stupidity of some people, they jumped somebody that intimately knows one of them, where that person lives. And knows another one of the people. I dont think their IQ is even past double digits here....
wont tell us why she did all this... worried they know where he lives now when it was his GF who set him up. obviously she already knew where he lives. so either a troll or he did something fucked up he doesnt want to tell us.

Both very good points :lol:

Ya that's super smart. Let's get life in prison because you got carjacked. Makes sense.

BRTky.jpg?1321408042

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Sucks this happened to you OP. I know the feeling actually. The same kind of thing happened to me many moons ago, however...

It strikes me strange that they have not been picked up yet. I know when this happened to me, they were caught within 15m and behind bars. You say you knew them... I dont understand what the hold up is.....

Anyhow, if its true, hang in there, shit happens, live n learn. Don't trust shady situations.

Archived