Sundown Audio

I've ordered with SSA three times and I have no complaints.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

http://www.sundownau...s.html#internet i recommand dB-r electronics, them known as a good amprepairservice and sell Sundown

as well. With your order you can support a firm that offer a service for us.

PS. By the way damn versusthread :lol2: , them forbidden in the forum.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Is this considered a "vs" thread?? Hahaha...jp...I too was wondering the same thing,which place would be better to order from...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Both are good.

I support SSA, but with the ebay store, woofersetc is safer.

I am in a foreign country and both take good care of me when I order, especially SSA.

I've ordered direct from Sundown, too. It was the fastest : they use Fedex, and that works good for me !

Good luck !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I've ordered from both and have had 0 problems. My choice would be SSA just beacause of thier exceptional customer service.

Head unit: Pioneer P880prsFront stage: Alpine Type X 17PRO componentsComponent amp: PPI BK 800.4Subs: Two SSA XCON 12's in 4.5 cubes tuned to 34hzSub amp: PPI BK1300.1Sound Deadening: Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Spectrum, and Sludge

Team SSA

Team Alerion

fuck dropshippers, id go to the other site just for that reason, why should someone make money whatsoever and not have any stock whatsoever?

Yeah, screw 'em. Good thing we (SSA) have nearly 100 SA-8's on the way and we have been with Sundown since day 1. Thanks to the guys with the positive feedback. ;)

Edited by denim
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

fuck dropshippers, id go to the other site just for that reason, why should someone make money whatsoever and not have any stock whatsoever?

Yeah, screw 'em. Good thing we (SSA) have nearly 100 SA-8's on the way and we have been with Sundown since day 1. Thanks to the guys with the positive feedback. ;)

thats cool and all, but in the past everything has been dropshipped, nothing against your particular company, i just think ALL dropshippers dont really diserve the markup they put on a product that they never really have in the first place. Nobody asked when your company was with Sundown from, they asked which company would be the preferred choice to order from. Id pick one of the largest sites on the internet for car audio hands down, over a site that in the past just dropships.

Again, NOTHING AGAINST your personal company, thats just a blanket statement for any companies involved.

Edited by Forum Asshole

Ya I agree, I've never liked the idea of drop shipping, and IMO it takes longer, took about 3-4 days for SSA to get the order "relayed" to have te subs ship, when 99% of the time a company that ships from there warehouse ships generally within the next day.

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------