Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Oh and yes that is a DC Neo with a CF Cone and Dustcap. I only wish I could afford 4 of them for my truck!

i want 6 lol BAD...someday itll happen lol

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Oh and yes that is a DC Neo with a CF Cone and Dustcap. I only wish I could afford 4 of them for my truck!

i want 6 lol BAD...someday itll happen lol

Can I have neos instead of paying for a wedding? I dont think that would go over too well!

That's some serious hugging there

Ha, so much truth. Which is why VS threads are so looked down upon. Regardless of what is said and thought, we are all biased. Some pretend they're not, some remain ignorant, and some just try to make sales.

As someone who has used almost every sub mentioned here...I'm still biased towards FI/AA. And would have to agree with the havocs. Such..an...awesome...driver.

Maybe even some SSA, regardless of what is said about how they operate, their subs are still very nice.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

pair of smd 18's

pair of ia warden 21's

whole bunch of dd 6.5's

mainly because i like to stand out and i dont like to be like everyone else

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I would looove a TC Sounds LMS ULTRA on an RF 2500.

I hear they have some of the best SQ.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived