sprkn_ranger Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Awwww shit, that thing is bad ass! Really looking forward to seeing it all installed and running! And yea at 2.1L that's .2L less than my truck LOLOL. I need one of them things on my truck haha Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Blue Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 very true. But the new transmission that he has is no slouch. Sometimes autos are faster than manuals (in newer cars) Granted like you said, you are a good 1k to 1500 pounds lighter if not more. Be nice to see you 2 line up and have at it once it is all done up. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 NICE,that kbell is gonna sound beautiful.! This! Can't wait for vids 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
FieroGrande Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Sc ftw. I hope it sounds mean after its said and done
sayhuh? Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Oh shit! Get r done!!! F car audio lol. This is more entertaining! Blown
baron_of_bass Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 very true. But the new transmission that he has is no slouch. Sometimes autos are faster than manuals (in newer cars) Granted like you said, you are a good 1k to 1500 pounds lighter if not more. Be nice to see you 2 line up and have at it once it is all done up.I don't know those mustangs are really light, and my trucks pretty heavy I'm sure with the forced induction that mustang is going to be pretty damn fast. Only advantage i have is also my weakness which is that my trucks AWD. I'm terrified of effing up my transfer case. I haven't really read through the thread recently but what's keeping you from running more boost then 5-7lbs? Ill have to make it out to a show to check it out. ill take the Cobb webs off the blazer and run em see if I can give you a run for your money Team Bass-Hz
Smoove Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Nice Whipple, I mean Kenne Bell. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 very true. But the new transmission that he has is no slouch. Sometimes autos are faster than manuals (in newer cars) Granted like you said, you are a good 1k to 1500 pounds lighter if not more. Be nice to see you 2 line up and have at it once it is all done up.I don't know those mustangs are really light, and my trucks pretty heavy I'm sure with the forced induction that mustang is going to be pretty damn fast. Only advantage i have is also my weakness which is that my trucks AWD. I'm terrified of effing up my transfer case. I haven't really read through the thread recently but what's keeping you from running more boost then 5-7lbs?Ill have to make it out to a show to check it out. ill take the Cobb webs off the blazer and run em see if I can give you a run for your money I can't go over 490-500hp on the stock bottom end. Down the road ill do internals then get a smaller pulley for the s/c. I actually spoke with the shop this morning, we'll be running a 3 7/8" pulley good for 9lbs. Should put us right 485hp. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MrSkippyJ Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Nice Whipple, I mean Kenne Bell. can someone explain what a Whipple is to someone who knows nothing about this stuff? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
baron_of_bass Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 very true. But the new transmission that he has is no slouch. Sometimes autos are faster than manuals (in newer cars) Granted like you said, you are a good 1k to 1500 pounds lighter if not more. Be nice to see you 2 line up and have at it once it is all done up.I don't know those mustangs are really light, and my trucks pretty heavy I'm sure with the forced induction that mustang is going to be pretty damn fast. Only advantage i have is also my weakness which is that my trucks AWD. I'm terrified of effing up my transfer case. I haven't really read through the thread recently but what's keeping you from running more boost then 5-7lbs?Ill have to make it out to a show to check it out. ill take the Cobb webs off the blazer and run em see if I can give you a run for your money I can't go over 490-500hp on the stock bottom end. Down the road ill do internals then get a smaller pulley for the s/c. I actually spoke with the shop this morning, we'll be running a 3 7/8" pulley good for 9lbs. Should put us right 485hp. That's pretty damn sweet, yeah it seems like you're doing everything the right way thumbs up ken, a lot of people cut corners and pay for it in the in the long run. Who is doing the work for you? Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.