If I was this guy I would take him to court, Completely screwed his truck up and allowed water to get in.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I say confront whoever did the poor job to begin with. GIve them a reasonable chance to fix it and than...if they are being asses about it let them know you are making avideo to post about their hackjob and putting it out on any reputable car audio forum as a warning. Also that legal suit may follow to repair damage done to the vehicle.

My friend paid 1200$ to have a 15" HCCA and amp installed "custom"....got a prefab box and shitty 3000w offbrand amp..with undersized CCA 4gauge and no fuses.

His power wire actually arced to the trunk a few times. Also they did a self tap screw for a ground. After he showed me his system I told him what was wrong with what they did. We went back to the shop and I talked to the owner told him he wanted the correct size power wire and a reputable amp..or at least one that makes rated power. He took the old amp back....took the crappy 4gauge. Gave us about 25ft of 0gauge OFC and a better amp with a fuse holder. He told him he didnt care for them to install it and instead I did it. But they took the time to at least try and make it "right". Sometime with these places the dumbass behind the counter or installing is the person who doesnt care....NOT the shop. and sometimes a customer just needs to bring it to light for corrective action to be taken.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Seems like the guy that made the video is an idiot. I quit watching it like half way through.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

I got that same feeling brandon.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if u bring it to a so called pro to install ur stuff well ur expecting pro results, most don't have the time to go back and forth to get shit done the right way when it was supposed to be like that in the first place.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

WOW ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I remember the days when someone had audio installed professionally and if they ever had an issue with the install, they just went back to the shop to have them look at it and correct the issues.

I guess the thing to do nowadays is to make a video and complain all over the internet before ever addressing the installer in person.

it'll be hard for the installer to fill those gigantic fucking holes he drilled unnecessarily into the car. i see zipties, too

I know, I guess I'm one to just go to the person face to face first, whether they can fix it or not, even just to vent on them. That way, they'd at least get more of the point that they did a no-no

No One in this younger generation likes to speak to someone face to face. Hiding behind a keyboard and or video is as good as it gets. I know us older folk would of just stopped by the shop unannounced one day and resolved it in person.

Oh and LAWLZ at the dumb and dumber haircut.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived