Second Skin Audio

Carbon Fiber Box, NEW AMP RACK PICS ADDED, Page 13!!!

You are putting 25 yards on that box?

Really?

Im all about helping, and doing 4 layers of flat carbon sheets are hardly any benefit.

Yes i did miss the part where you said you were doing 4 layers..

By saying stupid and wasting material.. I guess you saw the need to curse up a storm and tell me to fuck off..

I know all about the process and materials needed to do a professional job, you are just wasting money and doing a HACK job at best.

I can see that it is your first or second time ever laying down matt and resin.

Good luck with your project.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I for one dont care if you wanna over kill, and over spend on the entire project. Hell, god knows ive put money into shit that doenst have any benifit,........

I will say, that having Ray and some others, post on your thread, is cool in several ways. I would have PM'd him with a billion other questions. The dude is there to help..... But, seems that is blown outta the water now.....

Great luck with the build......

EDIT - and before West is/was a mod on this site,.... the man is a top 5 installer in the country,...... period.

(id go down on a law man to have him look and post on my thread)

i would spend all that money on better subs and amplifier with the electrical for it :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I honestly dont know why Im saying this but....

You sir are doing nothing for that box. Might as well have just layered woven mat and colored it black. Sure 4 layers over 1.25 mdf is going to strengthen it some but not enough to justify the time alone in this project.... my. 02 but itz your party and Im just a guest so lets just keep it fun.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I think the box looks cool, and looks pretty strong, but no need to go off at Ray, he's a master installer, and just trying to help.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

why cant we all just get along ? hes not telling other people to do this or telling people this is how you do it, if he was i can see the need of getting mad for giving useless advice .... but this is his project for him and his only benefit .... cut the guy some slack and lets all just get along and be happy !

I for one am looking forward to seeing how it turns out...

So what if he's wasting material or money, it isn't ours is it?

And I'm sure we all have burned through resources doing something for no other reason than we wanted to.

Also b@d @pple, good fucking input there, next time try to be a little more helpful yeah? He's not doing it just to reinforce the box, he's doing it as an experiment, if it fucks up, so be it. It doesn't seem like he's hurting for materials. If your opinion is going to be that shit next time, keep it to yourself.

I shall be watching OP.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived