Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The coupons are harder and harder to come by. Search online, or ask at the desk when you check in.

And, I am sorry you chose the Luxor, shitty. But that's me, I stay at Caesars Palace, The Venetian, etc.

Luxor is, however, one of my more successful craps locations. And they have a good Mexican/Texican spot in there.

I go 4-5 times a year, but just drink and gamble. Maybe catch a show with my wife just to keep her happy.

I've only ever heard good things about the Luxor, anything in particular youve heard wrong with it? No backing out now but itd be good to know what to expect.

Just little things like no frig or microwave or coffee maker in the rooms. Place is always kinda dirty. I stayed there for CES last year because it is cheap, but its not my standard. If you won't be spending much time at your room, it doesn't really matter.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Go do the jump off the stratosphere tower!! Other than that, the best thing you can do is take a budget for gambling and don't go over it.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Go do the jump off the stratosphere tower!! Other than that, the best thing you can do is take a budget for gambling and don't go over it.

Yup that's what I'm planning. I don't want to have the wife make me sell my t2500 because I gambled away too much money lol.

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

Posted

Ken is all over this one.

We go 3 times a year... Strickly to gamble, and get tore up.

We like to "just go" .. no plans, no nothing.....and wing it.....

If you cant walk up and down the strip (that includes the "old" strip) and find a shit ton of things to do, and trouble to get into,.. your doing something wrong. Have fun, and put your wallet in your FRONT pocket. And mad money in your shoe...... There are some pro's out there. Have fun.

Posted

if your interested in shows here we have whats called "tickets 4 tonight". Its a kiosk at which you can buy show tickets the day of for considerably cheaper (normally more than 50% off). They are located at the Fashion Show Mall (located on the strip) and the Town Square Mall ( also located on Las Vegas Blvd.) If you have any questions on what shows are good feel free to pm me. Don't plan on coming here and not spending a lot of money because unfortunately it will happen. Lol.

Posted

My liver and kidneys can only handle Vegas once a year. :ninja: If you make it to Fremont st., hit up main street station for some of their own made beer. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Thank you for all your help guys!!!

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

Posted

LOL I've only been to Vegas once and that was when I was 17 I believe, I collected the hooker trading cards on the light posts lmfao. Need to go now that I'm 25

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Go to old Vegas all so called Fremont ST and do the zip line, then find ever clear down there forgot the name of the place but they have 2 girls giving out beads to get drinks with everclear in it. Also on the main strip look for Fat Tuesdays they have good drinks to. And hope that its warm the girls will be out.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...