TylerParrish Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 I've switched back and forth between apple and android....always liked apple for the simplicity, but android for the customization. All in personal preference i guess What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Nate Futuristic Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 I own an iPhone 4, a GSIII, an iPad 3 and have used a 10.1... Droid doesn't compare, but I still like it. The techie in me likes it, but appeals to a different user base that I am not in and most droid users tend to think they are enlightened, which is annoying. Don't discount my opinion, I have experience with that which I speak of. droid = verizon line of android smart phones android = google OS using proper "techie" terminology would help your cause that much more and make you look less like a apple fanboy who loves to buy a dumb smart phone/device every 9 months lmk when your gets 4g.......... oh wait you gotta buy the new new new new one for that :S (dont take offense i am a avid member of xda developers and support open source!) down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
Smoove Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Asus transformer 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
certifiednut Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 the zte optik at sprint in only 99$ and has a 7in screen. i haven't used 1 for more than a few minutes, so i dont know how well it works. these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Any type of 7 inch tab is easiest to fab into a standard DIN/Double DIN area. I just picked myself up a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, pretty much the same thing as the Nexus 7. It's smooth, does all the functions I could ever need it to do. The reason why I say a 7" is easiest to fab is because most double DIN dash kits are around the same size, all you really have to do is figure out how you're going to mount it to the dash kit, or if you want to take the long route, fab up your own custom dash kit. I believe Sonic just did a custom install in a Dodge Ram with a Nexus 7, and it came out extremely clean. And it's still removable and fully functional as well. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
n8ball2013 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 If you're molding it in get an iPad. The aftermarket support for the platform makes it the ideal choice. There are even templates out for it. If they release a 7 inch tablet I'm going to get one for the truck THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Torres Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 i got an 10" acer iconia for my dakota. i liked how the port was on the long side of the tablet so i could have it set in landscape mode and slide it in from the top
MrSkippyJ Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 I own an iPhone 4, a GSIII, an iPad 3 and have used a 10.1... Droid doesn't compare, but I still like it. The techie in me likes it, but appeals to a different user base that I am not in and most droid users tend to think they are enlightened, which is annoying. Don't discount my opinion, I have experience with that which I speak of. droid = verizon line of android smart phones android = google OS using proper "techie" terminology would help your cause that much more and make you look less like a apple fanboy who loves to buy a dumb smart phone/device every 9 months lmk when your gets 4g.......... oh wait you gotta buy the new new new new one for that :S (dont take offense i am a avid member of xda developers and support open source!) So what do you call it if your droid is on the AT&T network? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Raptorman Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 No custom fabrication needed. Slaps in perfectly with a doubledin dash. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 So what do you call it if your droid is on the AT&T network? An Android lol. He was stating that Droid is pretty much a trademark of Verizon's Android Motorola line. AT&T has the Captivate, Skyrocket, SIII and a few other less known Androids. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.