HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Omega5002 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Someone's in the butthurt mood 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Azagtoth502 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Metalhead2012 is right....we should all be appalled & ashamed.....after all....... pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 ROFLCOPTER My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Lbox88 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 called it. dumb ass. UBL | Build Log
C-Fizzy Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 This thread is tits. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I know this doesn't follow the rest of this thread but I'm tired of getting bitched at for posting meme's in other threads. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
bre2ts Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 my attempt Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Real96SS Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 You had to go there didn't you LoL.Now all the followers of Sundown are pissed!!! Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.