Jump to content

**Official SMD Meme Thread**


Recommended Posts

Posted

26975974.jpg

what ever happended to RAM designs lol ahah

was busted for selling designs and quit coming here basically lol. that's two now

I realize this is an older post, but just wanted to clarify some things. I never stopped posting here because of anything to do with "getting busted" for anything. I PMed people all the time about designs, Big 3 kits, etc. Some mods didn't like the fact that I had a for sale thread for Big 3 kits, and I had another issue selling batteries as well since I had a ton of them. But other than that, no issues at all.

I simply became too busy to be on 6 forums every day, like how I was 3-4 years ago. And once the facebook audio groups started forming and growing, there was really no need for me to be on the forums anymore. Couple that with me launching my website back in early 2011, getting a facebook page going for it shortly after that where I post pics and share audio related stuff on every day, and I'm sure you can imagine why it's hard to be on forums while having a day job and doing 50-60 designs every month. It just takes up a lot of time, and my spare time is socializing in the facebook groups now.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs


I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>


2200+ designs since March 2011...

Posted

624082.jpg

story of my life.

i have an unbelievable ass beard

I used to try and contain it by trimming but I gave it up. It could grow to full length overnight, and my "look-like-an-illegal-immigrants-anchor-baby-son" irregular mustache and beard grows back by the end of the day which is even more annoying to have to shave so often.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Oklahoma-be-like.jpg

Tornado season will be here soon lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

download_zps2nnzxsch.jpg

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca


check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Posted

see-what-you-did-19.jpg

people so lazy they gotta take a seated escalator up their own damn stairs. #1stworldproblems

ps

where can i get one?

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

  • Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Posted

maybe i just don't feel like walking up stairs anymore lol

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

  • Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...