MrSkippyJ Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 i keep forgetting there is a campaign. all i see when i see COD is multiplayer F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 i keep forgetting there is a campaign. all i see when i see COD is multiplayer Lol that's the only part of the game I don't look forward to when I buy it, havent been impressed with the online since MW2, probably the best online so far, or tied to CoD4 Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
TRTC360 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I though I did pretty much everything on transit until I started watching vids on YouTube, there's so much shit I haven't opened its ridiculous! '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
JWBryant Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 (UPDATED) RCP_SOUNDZ KINGCALI420 RBYERS KYLAR1996 TDS23 JUSCGDC2 SQUAD_UP DRMMR4LIFE LBOX88 OTS_CARTUCHO CHEVY_MAN1234567 Hey John. I can't get your PSN to work. This is right, isn't it? OH_SHIZ_IS_JOHN <any one know the correct one for him? His is OOH_SHIZ_IZ_JOHN My PSN is J-W-Bryant I'll add everyone else, just a heads up tho I'm not that good lol Basshead-in-Training
Kyblack76 Posted November 19, 2012 Author Report Posted November 19, 2012 I hope he is right,..... (this is one of the 2 guys i watch for the vid game stuff) And he is only on XBOX,.... Psn has its own issues... but, i do have faith that some patches can make this game what it can be..... I hope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DaUWge-_pE&feature=youtube_gdata_player SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Started using the SCAR. Liking it better than the first rifle they give you. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 i cant wait til i get a good assault rifle. MP7 for life right now. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dkindle613 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Yea the SCAR is really nice and i am liking it alot.. I might not even prestige just so i dont have to start off with horrible guns. Lol WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Robert8252 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 I like when you prestige you get a permanent unlock token for one item. I unlocked the chiqum or however you spell it because its awesome for nuketown to rank up. Next go around I'll probably unlock the an-47. Powerful sonofgun right there. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 I think I'm getting better. http://steamcommunit...p3r/screenshots On MW2 (360) I rarely got near the top. After sucking pretty bad near the beginning, I'm starting to kind of consistently top the scoreboard. Some matches I do horrible and negative (I did ragequit on a few ). Most of the screenshotted matches were in a row (separated by a few horrible games, then back to the beasting ) Edit: If any of you guys have Steam, you can add me. Just send me a PM on here as well telling me who you are. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.