mttornquist Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 congrats!! i know hes been studying a ton! My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Where the fuck is N8 Here we are throwing his ass a party and the bastard isnt even here Where the strippers?
Red-navi-916 Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 The tests took it's self nate just watched BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 18, 2012 Author Report Posted October 18, 2012 bump When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
knowledge Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 congrats REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Fosgatefeind Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 congrats n8 Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Keith77 Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Sombody say party Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
LT.Smoke Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 So inquiring minds want to know... Does this mean the level of SHEER Terror that he can inflict upon someone with the information he can find just amplified or is the Cissp moreso payscale related ??? Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 So inquiring minds want to know... Does this mean the level of SHEER Terror that he can inflict upon someone with the information he can find just amplified or is the Cissp moreso payscale related ??? I remember him mentioning 6 figures.
I.V Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Congrats man 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.