not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

guys ,

i made a few comments on there and i said plain and simple i have a 100.4 amp and would be willing to sacrifice the amp if soembody would show me how to blow the amp.

nobody replied lol.

me personally i already know the dd1 does not blow sundown amps as have set the gains on plenty .

i guess from what i understand is what they think blows the amps i quote:I imagine that a failure caused by using a DD-1 would likely have to be related to a usage issue; possibly the probe touching the amp output and the case at the same time or something to that effect. I haven't seen the failure myself to know for sure,

imo its not even worth trying to defend what they say because it makes no sense . i alraedy replied that the same exact thing would happen if u use a test probe and ground hte positive to the body so is it the smd or the idiot without common sense?

so i shoot my self in the foot and try to blame the bullet ?

Edited by cal

db-r, proud supportors of banning things for the users having no common sense.

db-r anti dd-1 due to user error, goverment anti gun due to metnaly ill. both want to ban the equipment and ignore the real issue.

the fact that they say its the dd-1 because of possible user error discredits their opionin that the dd-1 is junk.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Just read 9 pages of this thread, and the entire thread on CACO.

I do not respect DB-R in the least bit any more. That is not how you conduct business on a public forum, where potential customers are reading you're posts bickering back and forth with other members and tossing insults in there as well. Grow the fuck up. This is not 5th grade where your mom did this and my dad will do that if you do x. This is a legitimate problem with a person who apparently wants to blame a product that is not causing any issues for 99% of the people who use it CORRECTLY. If that 1% uses it wrong and does happen to touch the amp case with the positive wire well then tough shit. That is what you get for being careless.

I feel that all he has done is make his company look like it is run by children, he is attempting to hurt Steve's reputation, and he is also hurting Sundown in the process which will in turn hurt his own sales of their amps.

Where the fuck did this guy learn to run a business?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

| Pioneer | DC Audio | Crescendo | XS Power | SHCA & Knu | CDT | DC Power |

just ordered a Sundown 1500 - thats all Jacob had in stock. I will make a video when i get it.

When your done you could sell it..because it will still be 100% working.

These people and them bitching about shit just looks like another group of people blaming/hating on others for their own mistakes. Its liek trying to use a crescent wrench to take off some chrom rims then bitching you scratched them/rounded off the lugnut.

Hey maybe you could throw it in for SOTM one month :peepwall:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Just read 9 pages of this thread, and the entire thread on CACO.

I do not respect DB-R in the least bit any more. That is not how you conduct business on a public forum, where potential customers are reading you're posts bickering back and forth with other members and tossing insults in there as well. Grow the fuck up. This is not 5th grade where your mom did this and my dad will do that if you do x. This is a legitimate problem with a person who apparently wants to blame a product that is not causing any issues for 99% of the people who use it CORRECTLY. If that 1% uses it wrong and does happen to touch the amp case with the positive wire well then tough shit. That is what you get for being careless.

I feel that all he has done is make his company look like it is run by children, he is attempting to hurt Steve's reputation, and he is also hurting Sundown in the process which will in turn hurt his own sales of their amps.

Where the fuck did this guy learn to run a business?

that's pretty much what I told him in one of my comments

Yes we have seen lots of Sundown amps go into protect after using the DD-1 all of them had similar damage in the protect circuit.

It may be a defect in SOME DD-1 units, or the way it was used, or some other unforeseen condition that exists to cause the problem. I don't know, I do not own a DD-1, don't need it, I have oscilloscopes.

Which sundown amps?? I can put my finger on a lot of amps my dd-1 and cc-1 has tuned...

5 different Sundown 4500s, some of them multiple times because things in the install have been changed.

2 Sundown NS-1s

1 Sundown 200.4

1 Sundown 100.2

2 Sundown 100.4

and theres probably been more that Im forgetting.

All amps still working 100%, and hell I probably have misc videos doing so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Z57r1NsEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJAlKetlUY

just proof your full of it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Yes we have seen lots of Sundown amps go into protect after using the DD-1 all of them had similar damage in the protect circuit.

It may be a defect in SOME DD-1 units, or the way it was used, or some other unforeseen condition that exists to cause the problem. I don't know, I do not own a DD-1, don't need it, I have oscilloscopes.

Which sundown amps?? I can put my finger on a lot of amps my dd-1 and cc-1 has tuned...

5 different Sundown 4500s, some of them multiple times because things in the install have been changed.

2 Sundown NS-1s

1 Sundown 200.4

1 Sundown 100.2

2 Sundown 100.4

and theres probably been more that Im forgetting.

All amps still working 100%, and hell I probably have misc videos doing so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Z57r1NsEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJAlKetlUY

just proof your full of it.

I was quoting db-r lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team Flex Issues