He made a wise decision. One that wont have to regret because he had the frame of mind to not pull the trigger when he saw a bystander behind his target

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm definitely on his side, I was just saying, They want to pass all these laws, but every time they pass one nothing changes. It just makes life harder on us law abiding citizens.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

There is a big debate on my facebook right now about the recent school shooting. One of my co-workers is saying gun control is the answer. I do not agree with that. I have a pistol for home protection and my father hunted every year. I don't own a safe full of weapons and i don't have a conceal carry permit, and i'm not a nra member. But i am against gun control laws for obvious reasons that you already know Nate. Anyway, i posted this video as one of my responses to that debate. I doubt it will change his mind though. Politics and religion are topics not worth debating.

I mean, i don't think any argument would make me not a christian, or in favor of gun ownership. So i am no different in tat respect to people on the other side of those arguments.

that shit will eat you up on the inside

It would eat you worse if you hit an innocent bystander. Life is full of "what ifs" and I think he did the right thing. The last shot that was made after he drew on the shooter was on himself so its not like more people got shot because he didn't fire and I like to think if the shooter opened up again he would of took the shot.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

they should pass a law that every gun owner should have a gun safe and thats about all we will need.(not that we dont have one already) if the lady would have had a safe her son wouldnt have killed her then the poor kids.. they need to stop blaming guns and blame the irresponsible people. did you guys know the guy actually tried to buy a gun and was turned down by the ffl because he failed to give information? why wasnt that reported to the law.. the ffl should have smelled something funny when a guy doesnt want to supply all the info and is not willing to wait the time to get the gun.. that just tells you he was to no good intentions.

another thing is anti gun people are just dumb and always find the littlest thing to bitch about gun control.. do they even know why we have the the second amendment? have they forgotten that we the people were the ones who won Independence for this country. it was armed civilians that got us our freedom and now they want to take what made this country what it is..

tell me where has gun control has worked. Mexico fail.. they have more gun crimes in a day then what we have a year

Hitler, Gaddafi, Fidel Castro. and Kim Jong have 2 things in common gun control and mass murder of innocent civilians. do we want this in our country?

Glad he has a brain behind that gun. Someone that is trigger happy could have missed like he said, and hit someone innocent. It is a good thing he thought that through.

When I first started shooting guns when I was little, the one thing my Dad always told me was that once you pull the trigger, there is no way of getting that bullet back. And make sure that you know exactly what is in your line of fire.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I will say from Experience that THINKING on the fly while under duress and suffering from Tunnel Vision and overload of adrenaline during a situation of that nature makes it EXTREMELY hard to think straight... For him to have the frame of mind to decide against pulling the trigger was a great move and not one that comes easily under the circumstances

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i applaud this guy, im glad he didnt pull the trigger when he saw someone there, im also glad the gunman killed himself, sad that he killed two people before that though :/

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Something I came upon while reposting that to facebook.

COLUMBINE STUDENT'S FATHER 12 YEARS LATER !!

Guess our national leaders didn't expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following is a portion of the transcript:

"Since the dawn of creation there has been both good & evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.

"The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.

"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death. Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,

Your words are empty air.

You've stripped away our heritage,

You've outlawed simple prayer.

Now gunshots fill our classrooms,

And precious children die.

You seek for answers everywhere,

And ask the question "Why?"

You regulate restrictive laws,

Through legislative creed.

And yet you fail to understand,

That God is what we need!

"Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation's history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact. What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine's tragedy occurs -- politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws. Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.

"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him. To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!

My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"

- Darrell Scott

One other thing I have been watching. Here in MI, it is on our scumbag leader's desk awaiting approval or veto, is SB 0059. This bill would allow any legal citizen to take additional courses, with the end result being? Legally allowing concealed carry, in certain situations. Schools, theaters, malls, and a few other locations. Passed already by the senate 27-11.

EDIT: This was passed and handed off the day before the Connecticut horror.

Archived