Ate A dried ghost pepper

And where is your vid = painfull face http://www.youtube.c...c.1.SOM_pc31znY

didnt take video should have though just didnt think about taking one maybe just for the video ill do it again hahaha doubt it though or get some one to do it on my birthday and take a video

My dad grows jalapeno peppers at our house and this past year we had a ton we didn't use. So my sister and I took them to school and dared kids to eat them. One of the most funny things that I have ever seen. A kid ate a whole one and then tried to drink water to fix it, which ended up making it worse. Everyone was saying that they were hotter than regular jalapeno peppers. So I'm not sure if having a bunch of plants next to each other made them a lot hotter. I know the roots of the pepper plant can make other plants around it hot.

What is the order of peppers anyways?

Ghost>habanero>jalapeno?

yeah if you grow them by other things like bell peppers etc the bell peppers get hotter.. my friends grandparents grew the habenero peppers by their bell peppers and he said they where hotter then normal

That's what I heard. Didn't know if it was just a family rumor or true. I don't like peppers at all, so I never would know. I guess that when you can peppers that your hands burn for days afterwords, even if you use rubber gloves.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

yeah i didnt let it get that far i chewed about 6 times and was about to die so i and a glass of milk and swallowed the rest of it still continued to burn every time i breathed it hurt.. so i kept water in my mouth and breathed out my nose lol it helped

wait til it digests and comes out the other side.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i grow those almost every year, they are crazy hot, i have 4 or 5 frozen right now. for some reason when i eat those peppers and habaneros, i don't poop fire. but then when i eat some fairly hot salsa or hot sauce, i do. i dont get it.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

My dad grows jalapeno peppers at our house and this past year we had a ton we didn't use. So my sister and I took them to school and dared kids to eat them. One of the most funny things that I have ever seen. A kid ate a whole one and then tried to drink water to fix it, which ended up making it worse. Everyone was saying that they were hotter than regular jalapeno peppers. So I'm not sure if having a bunch of plants next to each other made them a lot hotter. I know the roots of the pepper plant can make other plants around it hot.

Ghost>habanero>jalapeno?

yeah if you grow them by other things like bell peppers etc the bell peppers get hotter.. my friends grandparents grew the habenero peppers by their bell peppers and he said they where hotter then normal

bell peppers are hot? ta loco

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Ghost>habanero>jalapeno?

bell peppers are hot? ta loco

bell peppers being hot

:rofl:

Archived