itll be a few months. although im sure the panic buyers are gonna look to offload soon.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Time to start hunting the MGO forum lol. have not been able to find 9mm at a decent price and in stock for a while now, down to something like only 400 rounds or so.

And on that note, hurry up and get here spring, i want to go out shooting and practicing so i can take the class and apply for my CPL.

Time to start hunting the MGO forum lol. have not been able to find 9mm at a decent price and in stock for a while now, down to something like only 400 rounds or so.

And on that note, hurry up and get here spring, i want to go out shooting and practicing so i can take the class and apply for my CPL.

Yea buddy, I'm back on MGO again too lol.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I thought they were going to attempt to attach an AWB as an addition or some shit??? I dont really understand all the political Hubba bubba but I thougt what I read said they were going to attempt to backdoor it or something of that nature... Maybe I misunderstood though

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I thought they were going to attempt to attach an AWB as an addition or some shit??? I dont really understand all the political Hubba bubba but I thougt what I read said they were going to attempt to backdoor it or something of that nature... Maybe I misunderstood though

I understood it this way too, the bill is getting abolished but Feinstein wants to try to attach the ban to a rider and try to get it through the senate, I'm a poli sci student and am going to ask my professor who's a 25 year veteran of the Library or Congress and see if she can tell me what this all means

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

yes they could potentially offer it as an addendum to the gun legislature that will be presented if it all goes through, but most sources are saying it basically makes it even less likely to be able to pass. Everything I have read/heard thus far indicates we are in the clear for the time being. Its not something they can really do effectively without shit hitting the fan.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

boy i know some guys who payed like 3 grand for 800 dollar ar-15's.guess they are going to be sick...,also i have a buddy who is still in the marines,we were in iraq together,he said that he trained some govn people of who he will not tell on how to find and dissarm the general public.....good luck brother,this devil dog is hungry!

4 hdc3-a 18's

2 aq 3500d.1's strapped

2011 usaci world finals,second place moddified 2000 to 4000

160.3 usaci out law.

boy i know some guys who payed like 3 grand for 800 dollar ar-15's.guess they are going to be sick...,also i have a buddy who is still in the marines,we were in iraq together,he said that he trained some govn people of who he will not tell on how to find and dissarm the general public.....good luck brother,this devil dog is hungry!

par for the course man.Anyone who bought into the fear the right wing threw at them deserve the gouge that heartless shop owners stuck them with. I amassed a fucking arsenal a few years back. Same dipshits that will complete my stock pile in the next year or so. Hell, today I grabbed a Remington .17 and a Mossberg 500 12ga for less than three hundo. Can't wait to add to the AK and AR stock pile when the zombiez realize they couldn't afford the guns they paid 3+ the ammount they were worth...

Archived