What ever happened to customer service @ subwoofer companies? Fi, DC, Crossfire

Ordered sa 8 v1.5s from yar sale on caco 13 days ago. No response to receiving my money so I sent an email 6 days ago. No response. now 5 emails. 7 message in caco and the proof that sundown was active every day I sent a message to them. No response, no woofers. How's that cs?

Rusty answers every time I call. Send him a message on fbook and he will call you by th end of the day

You have ranted about this multiple times and I get it you sent money you want your woofers. The easiest way I have suggested to everyone else is to email [email protected] she is the only one in the office and usually responds the quickest if not call her she is in the office because I spoke to her last week about some e10's I ordered.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ces ended all cs.... i just got my amps ordered cuz bobs busy as fuck.... only reason i got subs before ces is cuz they were ordered a month ago..

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Gotta give to the guys at DC - they got a hold of me pretty quick which is really nice to see. As I said before, I have never had an issue getting a hold of most companies before this month. Just frusterating to have to put a large build on hold because the subs are unknown due to nobody being around/picking up the phone to BS and sell me some.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Should add Sundown to the title of this.

Dre; I emailed Debbie and Jacob multiple times over a 2 week span, never got a reply.

He said he was going to be gone for a while, I think he posted on fb.

Hope that helps

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

Ordered sa 8 v1.5s from yar sale on caco 13 days ago. No response to receiving my money so I sent an email 6 days ago. No response. now 5 emails. 7 message in caco and the proof that sundown was active every day I sent a message to them. No response, no woofers. How's that cs?

Rusty answers every time I call. Send him a message on fbook and he will call you by th end of the day

You have ranted about this multiple times and I get it you sent money you want your woofers. The easiest way I have suggested to everyone else is to email [email protected] she is the only one in the office and usually responds the quickest if not call her she is in the office because I spoke to her last week about some e10's I ordered.

Should add Sundown to the title of this.

Dre; I emailed Debbie and Jacob multiple times over a 2 week span, never got a reply.

x2 sent debbie a few and i rant because cs sucks

Sundown is far behind on emails, check their facebook. They've stated they will get around to them. Jacob's at CES too.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

His fb said he's gone but the most luck I had with dealign with sundown was through email or threads on here...they gave me good CS just over a single SA-12.. my personal experience. Fi was pretty quick with me too. It's CES right now so that is a huge thing but you think they would leave someone at the shop or bring in a friend/family member to handle the business for a few days. My stepmom owns a bottling plant (jones soda/DR.Browns/Glass bottle stuff) when we are on vacation or something there is someone else who is in charge for that week or two... Coming from a family that has their business I don't see any reason for CS to die because of a trade show. JMHO

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived