ImaNoob Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 I will also be sending something as soon as i go back to work ! 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Keith77 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Sent.. Hope it helps and Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers Keep you head up buddy. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
727Designs Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Sent a little something. Hope it helps -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Lbox88 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Where in Michigan are you from? He's in Marquette. UBL | Build Log
dog24fret Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Sir sent some to you hope it can help some. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers bro. Just look up and and hold on to the future of good things to come. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
jg23 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 [email protected] EDIT: Larry's Paypal is [email protected] Please send donations to him there. Is this Larry's PayPal? 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
larrys95civic Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Hey guys, I was feeling pretty bad and slept since my nurse left yesterday at 2:30. She told me my truck has a flat, so I'll have to see what the deal is when it gets light out. I have a doctors appointment today to see if I'm well enough to do my next surgery. I want to just get it done with but I'm not looking forward to being in the damn hospital again lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
TrentonLong Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Hay Larry, I hope you beat the cancer and get better. I would send something if I could. No money right now. Sorry.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.