newls1 Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 many lulz I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Bump4life Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 if you hold your click you can pull it back instead of just clicking ti to flick Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
P4killer_ Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I thought I was the only one who like to fling doorstops... Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Krakin Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 ... Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
shogen Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 lol... you're a d1ck for posting this... was playing with this while on a phone interview! WTF Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
newls1 Posted March 22, 2013 Author Report Posted March 22, 2013 im still clicking it I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Noel989 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I don't get it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I put the app on my phone... www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
wmrcs Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Just as good!http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/Warning to those of you who are sensitive to flashing lights.... E34 540iT/6
Lbox88 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Just as good! http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/ Warning to those of you who are sensitive to flashing lights.... I don't have an issue with flashing lights and that damn near gave me a seizure lol. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.