Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Die motherfucker, I hope it happens painfully.

i second this
x3

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

people like this make me sick...how fucked up can you be to even consider doing something like that?

Dude should have had his ASS passed around like a $2 whore, then promptly had his head stompped into mush!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

Yea if that was my lil baby none of this would be taking place. He would be plucked apart slowly with ever tool I have. PVC pipe cutters will snap off fingers with ease

Posted

I honestly don't see how as an attorney you could take on a case such as this to defend the man. I get it that it's their job to do so, but how could they bring themselves to represent such a man and such a case?

Posted

If I had it my way all sex offenders will be executed the day of conviction. Don't like 9/10 repeat offend? People like that don't deserve the air they breath.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

He will be housed with other child molesters. All of the roaches get put in the same place, for their protection all in the same unit, completely seperated from felons convicted of other types of crimes. At least that's how it works here in AZ. Hopefully there's a few solid C.O.'s that will make this guys life hell as much as they can for as long as they can to say the least. IMO the death penalty is too humane for scum like this. He doesn't need to die a painless, quick death. He needs to go through hell.

Posted

"genuine doubts exist whether he even committed a capital offense." WTF??

Forget the death sentence. Put him in prison general population and let everyone know what he did.

Posted

If he doesn't get his death sentence from the law he'll sure get it from the prison population. Ugh... I can't believe this..... I'm beyond words....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/steven-smith-death-sentence_n_2996518.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

This is why I'm frustrated with America's law system. It's not about what you did, it's about the details you can get away with...

I get the fact of what happened and by no means do I think it's right. That's sick, demented, gross, and list goes on. But, you also have to understand the law. The way the local law is, he POTENTIALLY can get away with it. I am 200000% in agreement with re-writing that pos law so that can never happen again. But, just understand the law....

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

Yeah....Fucking people now a days.....He will get that return on karma for sure...But i fell like people that do shit like that should just get the gas chamber...Why let him live any longer..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2275 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...