Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

Not trying to be funny or anything, but how do people lose there legs and stuff to a bomb, landmine, etc is it just the shards of stuff that are in the bomb, etc that are released at a high pressure/speed that just ends up slicing there limbs off?

From the same thing people on here try to get... Xtreme SPL, the shock wave and anything caught up in the wave...
I read that the doctors claim theyve been pulling ball bearings out of victims so im assuming its more like a claymore. Not just an explosive

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I don't know who did this nor do I really care who did,all I know is whoever did this needs to pay dearly. Make them mf-er's suffer!! thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families..

i think this was more like someone here did it.. if it was any other country the magnitude of the bombs would be grater.. this was the act of another Timothy McVeigh wanna be

You might be right but terrorism is still terrorism foreign or domestic...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

i think this was more like someone here did it.. if it was any other country the magnitude of the bombs would be grater.. this was the act of another Timothy McVeigh wanna be

You might be right but terrorism is still terrorism foreign or domestic...

exactly and if they find who it was they should let the people torture that fker. he deserves no rights

I guess the pic above is the two that died then the 3rd is the 8 year old boy?

HQ pic but you notice the guy in the top right pic above is here:

tumblr_mlbdawf9vv1qz7wfjo1_1280.jpg

I've been seeing on social media the conspiracy with the Boston Globe "controlled explosion" tweet. Idiots don't realize that was sent out an hour after the initial explosions and were for at least one of the two devices they found that didn't explode. There is no back conspiracy to this, as were the Aurora & Sandy Hook shootings involving gun control, this is just somebody wanting to create carnage

The guy on the roof doesn't really provide any proof of that being the suspect, could have just been a guy who had access to the roof watching the race.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i heard about this shit from my boss while i was working its crazy others didnt even go off

they want to take our guns but cant even stop bombs in our country

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I think this is a domestic terrorist attack, and will be used by the media once again to turn into a media frenzy pushing whatever petty biased agenda helps push whoever lines their pockets. My hearts go out to the victims and their families, such a sad tragedy.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived