b-eazy Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 How easy is it gonna be to replace the rear door DC logos?"""""EAZY"""" they are off already ... ;) stormtroopers going there
Kyblack76 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 B ? where is this thing at exactly ? Are you playing music ? Or .. what is going on ? sorry, i drifted away from this build... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Tecomah Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 He was playing with the sixes for a while. I know that. But I don't want to speak for B 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
dionysus Posted May 10, 2014 Report Posted May 10, 2014 Needed somethin beefier for this beast! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Kyblack76 Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 Hes gotten a hold of me... I know whats up now. And, again, ... its just a matter of time. Just a matter of time......... Looks sick B. Shits gonna be un real..... Good luck dude.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SnowDrifter Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 Just sitting here.. Drooling over those subs... Droooooooooooling..... Don't mind me ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
RossGo Posted May 14, 2014 Report Posted May 14, 2014 Facebook said they needed recones So I'm assuming they didn't mix well with his 4th order, so he switched to subs that would Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)
PolishThunder Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 I just spent the last three days re-reading this log, last time i looked at it i wasn't even an SMD member and i barely made it in, but now after reading through 75 pages I'm really happy I did! If you don't mind sharing what do out do that you have the money to do this shit?!?! I'm thinking its some kind of Walter White shit haha!!
Keith77 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 I just spent the last three days re-reading this log, last time i looked at it i wasn't even an SMD member and i barely made it in, but now after reading through 75 pages I'm really happy I did! If you don't mind sharing what do out do that you have the money to do this shit?!?! I'm thinking its some kind of Walter White shit haha!! He's part of the AFRO mafia... Dont ask or he will have to kill you Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.