whoohooo I just bought a brand new Ford Truck facking yes! What you wanna drive my old car? LMAO.. That's gonna run you about $8 because Ford thinks it's bullshit to let anyone else other than myself drive the car I BOUGHT. So say bye bye to all of the use car dealers because this is the way of the future.

Scenario 2

What's up man you want to use my blender. No problem, just make sure you deposit $14 bucks before hitting the power button on. Since Blendtec only says you can use it by paying a fee. I mean its not like they are saying you CAN'T use it, you just have to pay a fee that's all. Sorry no more borrowing.

/ exits the stage

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Microsoft came out today on an intervirw on cnet saying that used games are not being phased out. You do realize that you have a license code now to play cod and bf3 right?Thats just as much to hurt the cheaters as it is to do anything else

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My assumption is that each game comes with a code... you install the game and code when you buy the game... when you sell the game, the code must be included... whenever the code is activated on a new console, you can no longer use it on yours... It will most likely be something along those lines. I would assume gamestop will install the code when they buy the game from you to ensure it is good.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

whoohooo I just bought a brand new Ford Truck facking yes! What you wanna drive my old car? LMAO.. That's gonna run you about $8 because Ford thinks it's bullshit to let anyone else other than myself drive the car I BOUGHT. So say bye bye to all of the use car dealers because this is the way of the future.

Scenario 2

What's up man you want to use my blender. No problem, just make sure you deposit $14 bucks before hitting the power button on. Since Blendtec only says you can use it by paying a fee. I mean its not like they are saying you CAN'T use it, you just have to pay a fee that's all. Sorry no more borrowing.

/ exits the stage

:ninja:

Fucking LOL

Microsoft came out today on an intervirw on cnet saying that used games are not being phased out. You do realize that you have a license code now to play cod and bf3 right?Thats just as much to hurt the cheaters as it is to do anything else

Yeah the code is the normal thing and it is only for online play but microsoft shouldnt be doing that due to you pay for there online services i can see some companies yelling cuz sonys is free, but this is why SONY has my vote for the New system still, But like now i have all systems and the only two that collect dust are my WII BOX lol

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I was ALWAYS an Xbox fanboy. I had a PlayStation (all of them actually) but used it for Tekken, Soul Caliber, and Bluray that's it.

But after all this shit, I find it easier to make a bigger statement to companies simply by NOT BUYING their product. I refuse to buy a One now, and to be honest, all the features annoy the shit out of me. I do not Netflix, I do not have a Skype, and have a good provider for my "tv" services I don't need the One to handle that for me. I bought a gaming console for gaming. I know, fuck me right? I suggest anyone truly pissed off don't give Microsoft your money. They'll get the picture.

Reveal was a fail too. How do you not reveal at the reveal?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What didnt they reveal?

Ric to play devils advocate.

Code in registered to a gt and console.

Cheater gets banned. Code gets banned gt and console banned.

That idiot now has a much higher cost tiobe a douche again

While ps4 will have titles im dying to play like last ofnus and the show I can not stand the controlller. I also have zero faith in sony to protect my info for their free online play that takes it on the chin every Month for horrible game play experience.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I get that, and maybe they will go out of business. who knows. is it wrong for a company to say that they deserve to get paid for their work. Studios feel like gamestop is stealing money that should have been theirs.. i get that. imo just lower the new cost then lol. theres both sides to the story really. when a game gets old and some guy reallly liked said old game and cant find it new anymore so he buys it used whats wrong with that? but, people copying a game to a hdd and never having to pay a cent for it and ppl just always copy e.o games wont work either.

there has to be a balance

Bullshit, this isn't some "there has to be balance" deal, this is just them being greedy fucks.

MW3 made 400 million dollars on the first day of release and that was a broken POS game. Remember cod4? If you compare them, mw3 was a joke. So tell me how they deserve even more money when in the first week it needed a patch?

It's just about money pure and simple.

I was ALWAYS an Xbox fanboy. I had a PlayStation (all of them actually) but used it for Tekken, Soul Caliber, and Bluray that's it.

But after all this shit, I find it easier to make a bigger statement to companies simply by NOT BUYING their product. I refuse to buy a One now, and to be honest, all the features annoy the shit out of me. I do not Netflix, I do not have a Skype, and have a good provider for my "tv" services I don't need the One to handle that for me. I bought a gaming console for gaming. I know, fuck me right? I suggest anyone truly pissed off don't give Microsoft your money. They'll get the picture.

Reveal was a fail too. How do you not reveal at the reveal?

This whole heartedly.

I was always an xbox fanboy, even when I had a ps1 and 2, I just really don't like the direction they are taking the new one. I see how some people could enjoy it as a media station but for gamers it just isn't for them. Any of my friends who have been xbox gamers from the first one are disappointed with the reveal and the new xbox. You can see the direction they are taking it just from the reveal, started out with tv, movies, skype calls, a browser, fantasy football etc. Then went on to gaming. They are aiming for a different market.

If it works all well and good but I see a lot of people jumping ship. The only reason I may consider getting one is for halo.

Otherwise I'm getting a ps4 and it pains me to say that.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

sooo...when is the release date?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived