It almost seems as if he did all that to get a reaction out of his neighbor.

Sure his neighbor seems like a dick, but why be a dick to get him to blow up?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Overclocked my screen. 119hz out of a 60hz screen. I wonder if I can go higher, need to familiarize myself with what front porch and sync width is and what it does

Capture_zpsd698d5f3.png

I dunno about LCDs but I have cooked a few CRTs overdriving... didn't really press so much for refresh rather than more pixels. I got my old KDS 19" to run 2048x1536, then a few days later it gave up the ghost.

fuck i'm old.

I've had it running at 4k downsampling to 2k on some older games. But the monitor itself isn't running 4k

Don't get me wrong, the d-bags driving on the sidewalk completely deserve the giant stickers and deserve to be put in their place for thinking they are more important than everyone else, but I lose respect for the dudes trying to do the right thing when they go as far as slapping the giant sticker on their windshield. You become just as big a d-bag in my eyes, and you are now risking pedestrian safety as well when they drive off with obstructed views out their windshield due to the giant sticker(s.) Just my $.02 though

Edited by 79 cutty
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

It's because of the shit the us allows companies to put in our foods that they aren't allowed to use in most other countries.

no kidding.. 6 years ago i was getting in shape.. stopped eating fast food and started eating organic.. once i went to regular food i would feel sick. i couldn't even eat a burger or a soda.. organic food is expensive and was leaving me broke lol

yea it is! I mean I just try not to eat out and cook my own food now. Helps out a lot, doesn't have to be organic just fresh food instead of bullshit that you buy premaid or some kraft crap.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My neighbor blows snow against the side of my house like that and they have a rock driveway. Not sure what I can do about it though. Waiting for them to break a window or something. people are dumb....

Not taking sides with the video, just saying, this must happen a lot.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Don't get me wrong, the d-bags driving on the sidewalk completely deserve the giant stickers and deserve to be put in their place for thinking they are more important than everyone else, but I lose respect for the dudes trying to do the right thing when they go as far as slapping the giant sticker on their windshield. You become just as big a d-bag in my eyes, and you are now risking pedestrian safety as well when they drive off with obstructed views out their windshield due to the giant sticker(s.) Just my $.02 though

I think these guys held great restraint. When the cunts behind the wheel started charging towards the pedestrians ON THE SIDEWALK in their car, that's when they got a goofy sticker on their windshield. If I'm on a sidewalk and you hit me with your car, I'll do what I can to pull you out and beat your face in... but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Vehicular assault vs non-damaging vandalism... not even vandalism really since it can be removed.

I think what these guys did was great. Didn't see any cops out there protecting people on the sidewalk.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.