I used to have a Mongoose Mischief just like the one on the right

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I have a 90% original redline proline I've been wanting to put back together for years, this makes me want to hunt down what I'm missing.

I also want to track down a schwinn hydramatic I had that was stolen from me, sank almost every dollar I earned into that bike when I was 15.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have a 90% original redline proline I've been wanting to put back together for years, this makes me want to hunt down what I'm missing.

I also want to track down a schwinn hydramatic I had that was stolen from me, sank almost every dollar I earned into that bike when I was 15.

dude...... im with ya.

been looking on ebay and shit since homes posted his pics....... im gonna do it over winter.

I also bought a Redline, and it was stolen about a week and a half after I had it when i was at the pool. Then saved up for a Miraco Black pear 2. Had that for about 4 years then just sold it about a month ago to fund my audio lol. Instantly regretted selling it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

A Scwinn Predator was my first pro bike. I had a good summer walking beans when I was 12 to pay for it. (back when I could walk) Like the pic, but with an ACS pro rotor. I had to constantly clean the mags with simple green to keep the brakes hooking up.

ffec288866213795e10b060a79bc512a_view_zp