My neighbors "Lost Tortoise" sign lol.

004_zpscf52e855.jpg

How does one let a tortoise escape? The sign says it's fairly large sulcata. About 45-50lbs? I would imagine that quite difficult to lose, as well as rather slow?

He must have read it and thought; :404:

desert tortoise escape all the time, they'll dig under fences and get out

Our did

Edited by tacomaguy1

Team Flex Issues

Its impossible that they started hitting the car for no reason lol

They started denting the SUV with their helmets when the SUV rear ended a bike with no tail lights

True, but there had to be something even before the video started..

Not really. This kind of stuff happens all the time. There's a reason some of them are called a biker "gang". I'm not saying ever group of bikers is a gang per se, nor is one that calls themselves a "gang" definitely a gang by the normal term we know. But there are incidents where little to sometimes no provocation can trigger over reactions and completely uncalled for retaliation from them. Like I said the first time, "Do not underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." People in groups always feel more empowered and less accountable. So no, there didn't HAVE to be any altercation before the video started at all.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

My neighbors "Lost Tortoise" sign lol.

004_zpscf52e855.jpg

How does one let a tortoise escape? The sign says it's fairly large sulcata. About 45-50lbs? I would imagine that quite difficult to lose, as well as rather slow?

He must have read it and thought; :404:

desert tortoise escape all the time, they'll dig under fences and get out

Our did

They can DIG?!?!?! But even so, this thing it easily the size of a very round pillow, and regardless of that their dig speed can't be blazingly fast can it? I mean, it's still a tortoise. But how do you not notice a pillow sized hole somewhere in your yard? There is someone in that house 24/7, so it's just hard to think of how something like that can gte lost. I've also never seen it outside though, so I don't know if there's anywhere for it to dig.....the backyard is an all concrete patio, with a big tent thing with couches and hot tub in it. No grass or dirt to dig....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Almost a year since it's been waxed -- since late October/early November. Not bad

What wax did you use? I feel as if I have already asked this once before though lol.

I'm using Meguiars Ultimate wax (paste) It stops beading up after 2-3ish months. Still has that rich look to the paint though

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Ran across this picture with the caption "Ditched Time Warner Cable for Google Fiber. Got an email asking me to come back, so I sent them this picture."

Sweet baby jesus.

kQSlvYr.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

psfzMy2.jpg

nope-badger.gif

:roflmao:

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Ran across this picture with the caption "Ditched Time Warner Cable for Google Fiber. Got an email asking me to come back, so I sent them this picture."

Sweet baby jesus.

kQSlvYr.jpg

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET OUT OF KANSAS AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE IN CALIFORNIA?!? Can you imagine what your xbox live would be like? Host power all day.

"Actions have consequences"? Make it work and don't feed us that bull google, way to ditch your home state, that's like when the south receded from the U.S, it calls for war.

I missed Alan.

Almost a year since it's been waxed -- since late October/early November. Not bad

What wax did you use? I feel as if I have already asked this once before though lol.

I'm using Meguiars Ultimate wax (paste) It stops beading up after 2-3ish months. Still has that rich look to the paint though

Collinite 476S ;) Edited by SnowDrifter