OK got me on a technicality I still said 100ll which is aviation fuel.

Tell me that's harder to get than good e85.

I'll be waiting.........

There's 2 stations I can get E85 within 3 miles of me. But it's different for everyone. I'm sure a lot of people live right next to an airport.

Still, E85 is much cheaper than race gas or aviation gas, even if you account for the 30% more you'll use. My brother runs it in his 'vette and gains .2 to .3 ET in the 1/4. He had to change his injectors, some of his fuel lines, and reprogram his ECU I think to do it. Says he still gets 20mpg on the highway.

E85 is great if you can get it, especially for boosted applications.

Alcohol is fun too, which you could make yourself if you have the time and feedstock.

You guys are kind of missing the point that e85 is not all actually e85 and even the stuff that is there are different blends of it.
Its tested the same as any other fuel. Whatever it says at the pump its inspected so that it is actually running that amount. It shouldn't or can't say e85 on it and be e10. Just like if I filled up at a 87 pump it can't be 70 octane .

Each state has a weights and measures body on top of regulating gas stations in almost every state.

E85 varies between 105 and 115 so tell me again how you know what you are getting when the pump just says e85?

Might actually help if you knew what you were talking about.

you're fucking amazing man. Do you get on here primarily just to be a dick or does it come naturally to you? What really do you get out of it. Christ. So the dude wants to run e85 in a car thats not running 14.1 compression WHO THE FUCK CARES at that point? if he is getting 105 THATS amazing compared to pump gas and at that point 105-115 is not a big deal. Hes not going to be tuned to take advantage of it so it doesn't fucking matter.

if you are running more compression/boost then the fuel can handle thats one thing, and you'll have detonation and knock problems, the other way around it doesn't really matter, its not going to hurt the motor and hes not going to get power gains at that point.

I'll pm since I have no pictures in a picture post....

Once again not all e85 is e85 actually most of what is sold isn't really e85 and they do not have the same labeling rules.

Look it up yourself.

Matter of fact I'll make this simple for all of you, next time you are at a station that sell's e85 (which is a generic term) look at how on the label at the pump it's says minimum 70% ethanol.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'll get right on that.

come race later!

I want to nurburgring in about a hour

socal they updated gta5 today with the ill gotten gains update

new 2m super car and new guns

Alright, Beno if you see this and are still awake then hit us up as well.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.