Mosley_23 Posted June 18, 2013 Report Posted June 18, 2013 I am 19 and trying to get a car loan. I dont need a big loan. I want a $4500 to $5000 loan. So what i wanna know is if you think i make enough for it and or could get one. I bring home around 800 to 1200 a month and dont pay any bill besides insurance and gas. i was gonna do a 3 year loan so they payments would be cheaper but pay more when i can
mbdblue Posted June 18, 2013 Report Posted June 18, 2013 assuming you have pretty much no credit, your best bet would be getting one of your parents to co-sign for you, or else you may not even be considered. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Borris The Blade Posted June 18, 2013 Report Posted June 18, 2013 With no credit you need a co-singer and the payment can vary with what kind of interest you get and and how far they will let you stretch it. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
jdw46 Posted June 18, 2013 Report Posted June 18, 2013 I just got my first car on my own and im 21 with a low limit credit card as my only form of credit and for a loan with no cosigner my interest was gonna be 16.5% but with my grandpa cosigning I got 2.5% 2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s Singer 250amp Alt Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors
lolitskasey Posted June 18, 2013 Report Posted June 18, 2013 I got my first car loan for 12,000 with no co signer and no credit when I was 19. Local credit unions are your best bets.
Baydestrian Posted June 24, 2013 Report Posted June 24, 2013 Def credit union, I have ok to bad credit and got approved through a credit union easily. Loan was only $7k after all said and done. I had to put $2100 down. Interest is at I think 3.5% but would have been 2.5% had my car been like 1 year newer. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Red-navi-916 Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 No credit = 15-20% down interest rate 20% or Soo .. gotta start somewhere BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
big dee Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 You can get financed I think . Probly going to have to have down payment , bank account, job, a person to co sign with you possibly. But there are plenty of first time buyer programs but you will have to buy a new car not than likely
EricM9104 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 I am 19 and trying to get a car loan. I dont need a big loan. I want a $4500 to $5000 loan. So what i wanna know is if you think i make enough for it and or could get one. I bring home around 800 to 1200 a month and dont pay any bill besides insurance and gas. i was gonna do a 3 year loan so they payments would be cheaper but pay more when i can probably don't make enough... my fiance and i bring home about $4000 a month before taxes (which is what they go by) and barely got approved for our $5,000 loan (needed 1k down) and paying $208 a month for a 2yr loan 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
bighossf150 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 You must have bad credit then, me and my wife make around $6500 a mo and got approved for my '13 sierra with zero down, no trade Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.