LT.Smoke Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 It wasn't mine but my ex's ford explorer was a POS it was slow and I think the suspension was SHOT... Shit didnt handle worth a fork Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
sbg Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 2005 Chrysler 300c, wish I had a pic of it but I don't. Paid 12k for it with 99k on it. After one year of having it. It needed new motor. Then after that all new suspension. Hit a pot hole and cracked the rim. One day in the winter the shifter cable busted. Then after that something was fucked up in the trans. Only had the car 2 years and put about 6500$ into it. Sold it with trans fucked up. For 8000$ just to get out of it. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Pasta Prime Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 1978 Dodge aspen station wagon. And it had 2 Orion 12's in it. lol that was the first car I ever drove. It was my moms and of course it had the cool wood paneling. I used to jump a steep set of railroad tracks with that thing. The block cracked on that one. My junker was like an 88 or so Subaru wagon 4x4. It was so rusted through that the drivers seat mount was through the floor that I had to but a wood block under it so the seat would lay down. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Rockford96 Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 I've had a 03 Monte Carlo ss a 93 f150 and a jeep grand Cherokee the Monte carlo was definitely the biggest pos leaked oilf from the pan and valve cover bad maf sensor wheel bearings tranny slipped my f150 is still the most reliable vechicle I've had never replaced anythig but normal maintenance in the year and a half i drove it it never failed me now it just sits in my driveway I can't affogord gas in it to daily My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
MoFatt0529 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 The maroon Eclipse on the other end of the row of cars was actually pretty nice. It was a V6 too, forgot which model though, had an intake, chip and resonator removed from the exhaust. I could beat it from a stop but from a roll he dominated me. He moved on up to a 350z though which is a nasty little fucker My buddy had a 2003 5.7 hemi ram, had an intake, probably a few other things, but it would do 20-60 in about 2 seconds, I would die for a v8 in my truck, I need mo powa. The 350z has a dual exhaust, Takeda intake and is about to get dyno tuned and some Nismo parts on it soon. Fugger is quick. Me and him were fucking around the other day, I floor it I get farther away from him then all of a sudden you hear this mean roar and he passes me like nothing lolIts crazy how you can get so much power out of such a small motor, 1000 hp out of a 2L motor and in america it take 7.5L to get 1000 hp? WTF Aren't there cartoons on? People repeat this shit ad-nauseam. Only benefit a smaller engine has is less drag and certain pumping losses, which might=10%. My 8.6l makes around 4200hp, so, in a British accent, piss off. #2, that Ram does not do 20-60 In two seconds, I assume youre joking or being hyperbolic. quit being an air head, no I didnt have a stop watch to time it, it was quick, it was modified, your 8.6l sounds like it hauls ass thats great.
_paralyzed_ Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 The maroon Eclipse on the other end of the row of cars was actually pretty nice. It was a V6 too, forgot which model though, had an intake, chip and resonator removed from the exhaust. I could beat it from a stop but from a roll he dominated me. He moved on up to a 350z though which is a nasty little fucker My buddy had a 2003 5.7 hemi ram, had an intake, probably a few other things, but it would do 20-60 in about 2 seconds, I would die for a v8 in my truck, I need mo powa. The 350z has a dual exhaust, Takeda intake and is about to get dyno tuned and some Nismo parts on it soon. Fugger is quick. Me and him were fucking around the other day, I floor it I get farther away from him then all of a sudden you hear this mean roar and he passes me like nothing lolIts crazy how you can get so much power out of such a small motor, 1000 hp out of a 2L motor and in america it take 7.5L to get 1000 hp? WTF Aren't there cartoons on? People repeat this shit ad-nauseam. Only benefit a smaller engine has is less drag and certain pumping losses, which might=10%. My 8.6l makes around 4200hp, so, in a British accent, piss off. #2, that Ram does not do 20-60 In two seconds, I assume youre joking or being hyperbolic. quit being an air head, no I didnt have a stop watch to time it, it was quick, it was modified, your 8.6l sounds like it hauls ass thats great. He's not being an air head, you were talking out of your ass. That's what they call it when people state specific details (like 2 seconds) when they really have no idea what the details were. They call it "talking out of your ass". Don't do that.
Amart88 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 96 dodge ram 2wd... single cab V6. Gutless POS edition. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Karkov Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 1984 Ford ranger, 4 banger, rusty as fuuu, 4 speed manual, LOTS of miles, nothing worked good yet alone great, blew the motor up 2 months after I got it in 1998 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ParDeus Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 With the stock trans gearing in that Ram, my math shows that at stock weight, it'd take 1141hp to accelerate that fast.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.