Whats your favorite Beer or Alcoholic drink?

I mean realy y'all guys drink all these weird brand stuff or are you posting it thinking you look cooler drinking exotic shit? Lol I guess I'm just old school old habits die hard. Maybe I should try some of you guys weird labels maybe I'm missing out

I was thinking the same thing. I also enjoy a 40 of Mickey's every now and then.

mickeys2.jpg

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

a year ago? when someone asked me what i liked my response- anything open and that has alcohol lol

now i stick to coors light or bud light... me and hard alcohol do not get along anymore

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

a year ago? when someone asked me what i liked my response- anything open and that has alcohol lol

now i stick to coors light or bud light... me and hard alcohol do not get along anymore

i wake up in jail if I drink cheap hard stuff. Try high end stuff it does better for me . Now I just wake up on the floor by the stereo

I mean realy y'all guys drink all these weird brand stuff or are you posting it thinking you look cooler drinking exotic shit? Lol I guess I'm just old school old habits die hard. Maybe I should try some of you guys weird labels maybe I'm missing out

We hail from different regions what may seem exotic is common place to others. I figured that was the point of this thread to discover new brews. I regularly drink the brands I posted which one depends when it's on sale.

Echigo is a high end Japanese rice beer available at some sushi joints. As far as looking cool I could care less but I do appreciate a good beer or liquor and wish to share the knowledge if people want to know.

IMG_05821_zps156a611b.jpg

null_zpsb30e6cbe.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I was thinking the same thing. I also enjoy a 40 of Mickey's every now and then.

mickeys2.jpg

I don't drink at all but 40z is all my friends drink. Get a Micky and finish about half then fill it with Oramge juice. They say its the best mix ever

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Back in CT, I would drink the cheapest beer available, Coors Light, Bud Light, Miller High Life..

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived