Shaving.. We all do it!

I love my electric razor. Does just as good a job as the straight razors i've used. It's so simple. No prepping needed. Just bam done in 2 minutes.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I would love to use a straight razor, but I'd probably get caught in the moment and go all Sweeney Todd on myself.

Just another reason for me not to shave lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I always put very warm water on my face before shaving and it helps me avoid red skin and itching.. (I always shave after shower lol)

This is exactly what I do. Plus I can't shave every day or else I start to break out. It's about every 4 days I shave.

Plus I put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and rub everywhere I shaved. Helps cut down on breaking out, at least for me.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I shave with regular old sensitive skin Gillette and the Mach 3. I only shave once every 3 days because I break out bad after a shave because of the irritation and I work in fast food so I have to be trimmed up and cut, although if I can grow my shit out and wear a beard net I'd so do it. Wouldn't look so proffesional though if one got through and somebody found a ginger colored pube looking hair in the food lol

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I don't grow enough facial hair to require a daily shaving. I shave with an electric razor, some cheapo triple head Norelco, like every other week. Lmfao. Let the jokes on me begin, fuckers.,

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That's a nice kit. Though I haven't shaved since the end of last October, when I did I was in the same boat as most of you guys. I could only shave maybe twice a week. And even then I would get bad razor burn and whatnot. That really is one of the reasons I have been working on my beard. It started as "I hate shaving" and turned into "I will never shave again". ...and no, I'm not trying to be on Duck Dynasty.

I did find that one of the only things that worked for me was Bump Patrol products. Though they are marketed mainly to black men, they were one of the only things I found that actually worked to keep me from getting razor burn and bumps later on.

IF I ever do shave again, I think I am going to try a straight razor. This 20 blade razor crap is for the birds.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I was using a norelco with the 3 circle heads and letricshave preshave. It worked great but just took to long and didn't get coarse hair by my sideburnd and under my chin.

Now I use gillette fusion proglide.

I have sensative skin so my routine is to use nuetrogena sensative razor defense face scrub. Then was with nuetrogena invigorating face wash. Then use gillette fusion proglide sensative skin shave gel.

This all works to keep it to almost no irritation or breakouts. Not like my electric where I'd breakout horribly.

If I feel like it was a bad shave I use avon black suede after shave cream and that fixes that.

Also shave in the shower using a normal razor.

I shave once every 2-4 days.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy