Ebay is cool... but quality lacks in most cases.... the places I've gotten the best quality from is

http://www.superbrightleds.com/ and http://www.vleds.com/

both companies are BADASS!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I've had some good luck with Hyper Lights ...

Im sure you have... seeing how you can't go 3 fucking posts without mentioning them. You're either a paid shill for them, or the biggest fucking sack rider ever. Either way its beyond pathetic, and personally id not spend a dime with them simply due to you and your actions.

i dont appreciate youre negativity i will be talking with your mother tonight

I've used v-led's before and they work alright. I have some issues with them but its their older model and my new ones I have are just fine. My old ones I think the resistors in them are getting loose or something because my one backup light will flicker bright and normal no matter what socket I put it into but it doesn't change if I were to flick or shake the thing around so idk what its problem is. another one is in my overhead dome light where sometimes it works other times it takes awhile for it to turn on. again idk whats up with it but its not that big of a deal to me. If you are unsure on what bulb socket your vehicle calls for you can get the specs here http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applications/automotive-lighting-systems/Pages/lrgmain.aspx also you want to measure the area the bulbs go into because from what I encountered the led bulbs are a little larger than the halogen bulbs and you need to double check the max dimensions so you don't buy too big of a bulb.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I get mine from oznium.com. Good wide selection, price is right, customer service is excellent. a few of my lights gave out and they sent me new ones at no extra charge and you get to keep the old ones.

Im sure you have... seeing how you can't go 3 fucking posts without mentioning them. You're either a paid shill for them, or the biggest fucking sack rider ever. Either way its beyond pathetic, and personally id not spend a dime with them simply due to you and your actions.

Geez ... Who pissed in your Cherios today ??? I'm not the only person that mentioned them in this thread ...

And Yes, I'm Sponsored by the company ...

You can buy what ever you want ... or you can suck my dick !!! I was only giving a suggestion ...

Have a good day Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

The fuck? People can't like a company? I'm a dealer and sponsored for hyper LEDs. We have a quality product that will separate itself from other almost immediately. People say if the product is good, it will sell itself. Not only is that true but happy customers will sell the product too. You sir seem to have a problem with that.

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

The fuck? People can't like a company? I'm a dealer and sponsored for hyper LEDs. We have a quality product that will separate itself from other almost immediately. People say if the product is good, it will sell itself. Not only is that true but happy customers will sell the product too. You sir seem to have a problem with that.

Get used to this forum then bud. All of us members that love our respective products will ALWAYS aid in the selling of our favorite products. Fuck, any thread that mentions 10 inch subs for around $200, you can bet your ass I'm in there, right along with fox_racin4, recommending Fi SSD's.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

^ everyone on here is a nuthugger for some product or another. My problem is I love pretty much all of the brands fi, dc , singer, mechman, other dc, etc, etc

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived