ROLEXrifleman Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 In order to maintain my 1st class ticket to hell I must maintain who I am and how I act Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Azagtoth502 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 bunch o fuckin meanies pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Keith77 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 In order to maintain my 1st class ticket to hell I must maintain who I am and how I act Save me a seat Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
OrionStang Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 In order to maintain my 1st class ticket to hell I must maintain who I am and how I act Save me a seat Werd SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
KillaCam Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 lol buying tickets. I'll be the asshole jumping over the turnstile and using an empty seat for my bags. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Soccerballzs Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 I will be the ghost in your backseat poking my finger in your subs surround!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Karkov Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 RIP 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
baron_of_bass Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 my argument is not about him being dead and all.. its about you guys being hypocrites.. if it wouldn't be on the news you wouldn't have given a shit.. none were close to him and if you didnt care for him when he was alive why care now?.. just because i say he gets that for him and his buddy driving 60+ mph in a 15 mph zone doesn't mean i wished him dead or that im happy he died.. im just being realistic and maybe some of you and including me learn from his driving mistake.. i don't want to be in the same situation he was in and me taking innocents with me.. puts me to think that at that time of day people could have been walking on the street and more casualties could have fallen dues to his friend's careless actions edit: and dont say im the mean one here.. i posted a video of 4 people dying and 63 injured in a train wreck today and not a single fuck was given by you guys.. maybe you should think about that.. the life of one actor is not worth more than the life of 67.. they too had/have a family and a life ahead of them yet you ignore that post and continue on your selfish rant.. who is being jerks now? Were being hypocrites because they started a thread to show respect to Paul walker. This thread was created for that reason. People die everyday but not in the way he did. Just yesterday I was at a funeral for a man that I didn't know, and I still felt remorseful. You have to be heartless to not really give a shit. Even you, when you made that video of you burning out in a public street in LA, if the same thing happened to you, how would you feel if some of the same things are said about you? on that video it was my friend driving my truck i was also 24 (vs a 40 year old grown man)at the time when you leaving a yolo life.. and i did say i will learn from his accident.. and im not heartless.. im just pointed the obvious.. why hasnt anyone here said anything about the 67 victims in the train crash? i said it 3 times already and still no fucks giving by you or anyone else.. thats the point i want to get across and yes hypocrites because all of you are all about respect the dead and where is the respect for the 4 dead today.. Homie READ the topic of the thread. If you want to start a thread for the victims of the train accident you know exactly how to do it. This thread was created for Paul Walker. Ken just made a thread for the fallen military men and women of this country, and there I tried to pay respect for the fallen. I'm not going to go and talk about Paul walker on that thread because it wasn't created for that. Simple as that. Team Bass-Hz
shanesauce Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 Wow, a lot of drama in this thread. People should still respect the deceased even if famous or not. I can honestly say Paul Walker was responsible for me being the car nut that I am today. I watched fast and furious for the first time when I was about 12 and I watched it on my best friends big tv with surround sound and everything. From then I was hooked baby! From the green eclipse to the orange supra to the black charger I was in love. I actually remember telling my mom that when I turned 16 I wanted a green eclipse just like Bryan hahahaha. - 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual - Audio under construction
mikeg321 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 R.I.P. Paul Walker and Roger Rodas And to those saying they burned to death, from the looks of the wreck I'm pretty sure they were already dead when it started burning. 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.