Dangrebel Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Using a soft drink platic lid to hold ketchup works really well too. I just used that for my hotsauce to dip my Popeyes chicken in. Lol 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Dangrebel Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Using a soft drink platic lid to hold ketchup works really well too. I just used that for my hotsauce to dip my Popeyes chicken in. Lol 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 It's not exactly a life hack, just watched this the other day and figured some of you might get a laugh! Anyways good posts so far! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVSVrrapYgg Build in progress
Tebo Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Brownie in a cup is awesome trying that later! 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
Borris The Blade Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Using a soft drink platic lid to hold ketchup works really well too. Thats the only way I do it. Those cups dont hold enough ketchup for me. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Legit I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Jskiles Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Casket Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 Brownie in a cup is awesome trying that later! Just tried it. It came out great. I tossed some cool whip on it as well Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 I deliver pizzas and I have bucket seats like this in my Cavalier and I do this shit all the time lol! Just don't have seat warmers And I have never gotten a call back about shifted toppings either Build in progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.