Am I the only one noticing this??

I actually realized this in one of my own threads. No major trolling or flame wars but people were getting on about sealed vs. ported enclosures with either a 12" or pair of 10"s setup, pretty basic stuff for most of the members here! I'm betting (hoping) it's just that winter cold killing everyone's mood

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Hey I just like to say

Fuck u assholes

Ya u n8.

Big meany

:lol2:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

That would be nicer than some of the pms I get.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hahaha shitty so shitty

You should have a funny mad inbox thread!!!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Hahaha shitty so shitty

You should have a funny mad inbox thread!!!

I'm still waiting for that, would be fucking fantastic to have an open viewing but locked posting thread so only mods can access it where they air out all the fun shit they get PM'd by retards who get themselves banned.

All SMD complaints can be sent direct to : [email protected]

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Holy Shit! Just got back to my office, had to haul a Cat D10 Bulldozer to a wind farm project. What have I started here!!?? Lol.

All good points from you guys!

Thanks for your .02!!

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Its winter too. Winter makes peopme grumpy.i also see some people who think they know far more than they do posting bs as fact and when they get called on it start an argument about it. But yes there have been some threads where its like wtf is going on around here

Now add taking Chantix for about a month trying to kick a nasty habbit you had for almost 14 years and being smoke free for 13days and having huge urges!

But I dont get why someone askes for help and you attempt to help a couple different times, you reply with things for them to measure so you can give them help that they asked for. Only to have it thrown in your face each time for them to say "this looks good enough for me, who cares about doing it properly when everything else is just being guessed on" and then later claim they already had help from a manufacture, but if thats true why did they ask for help in the first place?????

Or the guy that starts cussing you out because you deleted his thread and gave him a warning point due to him posting a video that is not work safe let alone safe for minors eyes by the rules of this site, and yet he claims its perfectly fine for youtube, and your such a bad moderator, and everyone hates you and your a dick..

Damn right Im a dick I guess...

Nice thread, and it does seem to be happening more lately and everyone thats posted so far has good insight as to why it happens. I'm sure i'm little guilty in some cases but what little knowledge i have i try to share with others. But this is a great forum and we are all here for the same reasons. The love of car audio. Thanks to all for the help i have recieved. Rock on!

^^ This to a *T*........

Reading through all responses in this thread and this is exactly what I was gonna say....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Holy Shit! Just got back to my office, had to haul a Cat D10 Bulldozer to a wind farm project. What have I started here!!?? Lol.

All good points from you guys!

Thanks for your .02!!

Totally off topic...but you haul heavy equipment? Where do you live? I'm an operator in southern CA. Nice to see someone here that has a similar job :drinks:

Now, back on topic...

It seems like it has calmed down a lot over the last few months as far as the flaming of noobs and such. I think a lot of the butt hurt comes from noobs who think it's as simple as buying a prefab and a couple 12's and a 8g wire kit with a crunch amp then when they come here for advice why it doesn't sound that good all the experienced members here tell them you have to pay to play and they don't want to hear that. So the get all pissy and butthurt. I dunno just my $.02 :pardon:

Archived