I've always been a night owl so I never had a problem staying up, its really the opposite with me. I'm more tired at home and more awake at work. I work a swing shit so every 7 days I switch shifts so my sleeping is all fawked up.

Best advice I can give is get a regular sleep schedule and try to stay active at work. I'm not sure what you do, I think your in security, maybe make your rounds more often, stay moving when your getting tired. I now that helps me, I always hit the wall when I'm down, granted I'm in production so I usually busy at work.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I have worked 3rd for 14 years hate it. Can't sleep right during the day sleeping takes up my whole day usually. as of being tired at work i just drink pop or deal with it.. the longer i sleep during the day the longer i feel awake at wor, Im talking 12 hours of sleep or so, The normal 8 hours i get tired half way through even if i wake up right at the time i have to go in. Sleep is always better at night even with blacked out windows..

I firmly believe it's easier for some people to work overnights. I've worked overnights for something like 15 years. It's easier if you keep a similar schedule on your days off if you can. Black out the windows some how, whether darkening shades or make your own window covers. I typically sleep less on my days off to either work on things (whole house remodel) or to spend some time with my woman but I keep the hours similar.

2001 Toyota Solara (Daily driver small system)

Mechman 240A (140A Idle)

Main battery - Exide AGM Group 34

Audio battery - Kinetik HC800

Head Unit - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Storage - Seagate Wireless Plus 1TB HD

Processor - Audio Control Three.2

Distribution - PowerAmper Power Meter (Old school cool)

Mid/High Amp - JL 300/4

Front Stage - JL xr650-csi

Rear Stage - JL xr650-cx

Sub Amp - JL 500/1

Subs - 2 x Hifonics HFX12D4

PowerAmper Power Meter, amps, battery all mounted on custom "strut tower" bar.

floating%20amp%20rack%20sm.jpg

my main problem is when I'm doing something I'm good but as soon as I stand still or do nothing for 5min I'm going down hill after that.the main thing is to stay active.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

alot of coffee and try your best to keep busy ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Been at this job 5 years now. Work 430pm til 1230am Thursday through Sunday, Monday nights (technically Tuesday) I work 1230am til 830am and do this again the next night after other week. I used to try and sleep a little before work but I never actually slept then I'd drink a Red Bull at the start of my shift and towards the end, no issues sleeping during the day. Now I just drink coffee on the way to work, barely feel awake and have trouble sleeping for more than 6hrs during the day. Very true that sleeping during the day isn't the same as at night even though I usually go to sleep at 4-5am anyways lol. Its double duty this week, sucks. Been up since 1030am with crap sleep so I'm pretty tired, was playing XBOX all day and starting at my laptop and now I'm at work staring at a damn computer screen. The mix of swing and graves sucks bad.

So nice that over the past few years my supervisor has had to go out on leave for a few months at a time so I took over his shift, this past December he took the whole month off for vacation so I was working his Monday through Wednesday swing shift at 430pm then Sat and Sunday I worked the morning shift at 830am though I'd only sleep like 5-6hrs. Now I'm back on this damn schedule for the past 2 weeks and I may be starting a new job at the beginning of Feb where I will be having a 7am start time so that's gonna take some getting used to but it should be a steady schedule at least

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Of course right after this thread I go to FB and see this on my feed from WNN and she points out that she is cut out for nights

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived