Jump to content

  

196 members have voted

  1. 1. Age

    • 15 and under
      0
    • 16-18
      21
    • 19-21
      46
    • 22-25
      51
    • 26-30
      27
    • 31-35
      17
    • 36-40
      17
    • 41-45
      9
    • 46-50
      4
    • 51-59
      1
    • 60+
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

39

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Posted

24 here I joined the forum in 07 iirc

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

Some of you kids should probably treat your elders with more respect. :)

This thread has really opened my eyes to the ages of people. Normally I guess how old people are based on the way they talk and the knowledge they have. There are a few people I'm sure I have called stupid in my head before now telling me they are quite a bit older than I lol

The internet is funny place.

Also, respect is earned, not by time, but experience.

In a way, most people on here are "faceless"

Yeah we all know eachother's screen names and what not, but for the most part that's it. It's a level playing field. Could be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you look at it

Posted

24, started car audio when I was around 16 helping my brother wire up some cheap walmart subs and amp then didn't do anything car audio again until I was around 18. that was just door speakers and hu. didn't start installing amps until I was 20. since then in the last 4 years ive been working on doing box designs, and learning a lot about electrical with car audio. next goal is to learn more about sq but that will be when my wife gets a car and I do an install on that.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

22. Lurking by 18..iirc. Active maybe as of 20?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Im currently 21 and have been on the site for almost the last two years. I joined after hearing Snow's old setup and wanting to step up from my Type R in a prefab.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 474 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...