Scammed, fucked up people.

Why should we donate? It's not like it happened on here. We have done many nice things over time. Even made the news broadcasts for them but donating for a luxury is not one of them. I want to build a new deck should everyone donate to me?

I had to re read this like 6 times because I thought you said you needed a new dick

I hate to say it but part of this is his fault. Scamming relies heavily on someone trusting a person they never met to be an honest person. I'm too skeptical to let this happen to me. If someone is gonna scam me it will have to be face to face and they better be real good at what they do.

Why should we donate? It's not like it happened on here. We have done many nice things over time. Even made the news broadcasts for them but donating for a luxury is not one of them. I want to build a new deck should everyone donate to me? While some of what you say may be true, your theory would then then apply to no one trusting buying anything from members here on the forum (unless they have met). I myself dont buy used,because of several reasons. But we shouldn't rag on the kid for being gullible and trusting someone. He will learn in his own time. So i'm sure he has now learned his lesson.

Considering what you do around here n8? What you do for us? I'm down for that. Will it be anywhere near the cost? Hell no. But I'd be willing to donate $1 so you can start on your deck. Token of appreciation. Good god, could some of you stop being such of a nut hugger.

truthsayer

when i traded my w7 i offered to test it infront of the guy. being i reconed it my self. i made him test the t2000bd i got. u always gotta do shit like that no matter what. and i stole that amp for 200 still made him test it

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I hate to say it but part of this is his fault. Scamming relies heavily on someone trusting a person they never met to be an honest person. I'm too skeptical to let this happen to me. If someone is gonna scam me it will have to be face to face and they better be real good at what they do.

Why should we donate? It's not like it happened on here. We have done many nice things over time. Even made the news broadcasts for them but donating for a luxury is not one of them. I want to build a new deck should everyone donate to me? While some of what you say may be true, your theory would then then apply to no one trusting buying anything from members here on the forum (unless they have met). I myself dont buy used,because of several reasons. But we shouldn't rag on the kid for being gullible and trusting someone. He will learn in his own time. So i'm sure he has now learned his lesson.

Considering what you do around here n8? What you do for us? I'm down for that. Will it be anywhere near the cost? Hell no. But I'd be willing to donate $1 so you can start on your deck. Token of appreciation. Good god, could some of you stop being such of a nut hugger.

Who? How?

Sorry to hear man.

Hope you get this all straightened out pretty quick and get your money back.

The one mistake these morons make is that you cannot hide behind the keyboard for long before the law catches up to them, and every time you do it again and again it adds another charge to your dumb ass. Cheers playing with bubba in the joint, watch your six. lol

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Why should we donate? It's not like it happened on here. We have done many nice things over time. Even made the news broadcasts for them but donating for a luxury is not one of them. I want to build a new deck should everyone donate to me?

I had to re read this like 6 times because I thought you said you needed a new dick

Thanks for that laugh Snow... I laughed my ass off

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Dude's in jail or being prosecuted now, he got charged with 3 accounts of internet scamming. Lol what a fuckstick to do this and admit it, yet expect to get away with it.

Welcome to my sig :D

My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4:

2 Sundown SA 12's

Sundown SAZ 1500d v3

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Hertz 165 Speakers

Atrend Carbon Enclosure

Stinger SPP925 Battery

Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3

:domodance::domodance: Legal 145.2 dB. :morepower1: Team Sundown. :domodance::domodance:

cd64929e-8a60-41ea-b784-c5c6096f49b8_zps

Archived