Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Edit: I can get a stock long block for about $4000

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Sorry, wild double post.

I'm serious about building an engine for you. We've done some serious mod motors, and we're one of the top engine shops in the country. Hell, I've got a D3 and a YR45 I could hook you up on.

Also, I've got a lead on 551" mod blocks for less than $5k.

Ken I would hit up pardeus man he seems to know his shit when it comes to big power lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Sorry, wild double post.

I'm serious about building an engine for you. We've done some serious mod motors, and we're one of the top engine shops in the country. Hell, I've got a D3 and a YR45 I could hook you up on.

Also, I've got a lead on 551" mod blocks for less than $5k.

Sorry to hear the shitty news albeit a good excuse for a badass upgrade ;)

But Pardeus, you should post a thread with some pictures and videos of some builds you've done

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Oil level itself is good?

Could it be possible that your supercharger seized up or something and stalled the engine with it? I find it very odd that the car just shut off without sounding like there's a bucket of marbles in it first. Or at least a boom/knock of some sort.

When you say crank it by hand, I'm assuming you mean you have some sort of wrench on it right? Had an 18" wrench on one of my friend's older pickups trying to get it to TDC and it took a decent bit of force to move. Not enough that I was straining, but a good push.

What if you were to take off your belt that spins the supercharger, try turning it by hand(by wrench) again and see if you can move it. If not, you have a stick right? Push it at a slow jog, pop it in 2nd or 3rd gear, let out the clutch and see if it will move the engine then. Will at least help determine if it's seized or not

In late, but tuned to hear the end. Really sucks to hear this.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

No warranty on the mods you had done? No provision for "if it blows up in X time, we got your back" kind of thing?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived