kingsuv Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 I honestly do not know how you guys deal with humidity. its not really discussed out here, yet you guys know it better then the temp for the day. Plus we don't have a "feels like" to our weather forecast Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Krakin Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 Just wait till you get enough humidity that if you leave your MDF out for a little to long it warps like hell. Happened to me when I was in Louisiana last June. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Awhitewookie Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 Having your body used to high humidity is awesome. When i go snowboarding in arizona or new mexico, i can be in shorts and short sleeve and be warm by the sunlight because its so dry lol MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
RyanJ Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 Don't come to California. Good jobs are hard to come by. Cost of living is retarded and the state isn't business friendly. We also have an over run of entitled retarded treehugging because it's the cool thing to do people. With that said, I've been around and there is no place I would rather live. You take the good with the bad. It was 92 today. Currently 75 with a light breeze as I sit out and watch a sunset you won't find anywhere else. Happiness in this state is very location dependent. I'm 2 hours from snowboarding or surfing. If I hadn't been back east, I wouldn't even know what humidity was Depending where, weather can way to unpredictable. But lately, the sun has been out in the Bay Area , in the 80s-90s during mid day and still 70s-80s around 8pm. Crazy nice. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
smashedz28 Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 I live in Stockton, CA but really like Sacramento. I work all over Sac and it seems like a decent place depending where you go.
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 3, 2014 Report Posted May 3, 2014 Don't come to California. Good jobs are hard to come by. Cost of living is retarded and the state isn't business friendly. We also have an over run of entitled retarded treehugging because it's the cool thing to do people. With that said, I've been around and there is no place I would rather live. You take the good with the bad. It was 92 today. Currently 75 with a light breeze as I sit out and watch a sunset you won't find anywhere else. Happiness in this state is very location dependent. I'm 2 hours from snowboarding or surfing. If I hadn't been back east, I wouldn't even know what humidity was fuck cali and the bay LOL im ready to head out 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Aj11 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 I've lived on the outskirts of Albany my whole life. middle class USA. i really hate it hear! everything everywhere is stupid expensive and the people suck! if i could move (but cant because i have so much family and just had a son)but i would either move to Boston or S C i have Allot of friends in both that i visit constantly. every time we head to either one it just feels like home... only better. it's cheap (allot cheaper) cleaner and the people oh my there so nice. my buddy in SC has the nicest house 5br 2 car garage 2 acres of land just beautiful. his mortgage is $150 cheaper then my 2br 1bath apt! pisses me off! so in short don't come to NY it's where your dreams come to die! plus no real bass scene but were working on that! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 S.S. chicago is where I grew up............nope. North suburbs now and it's the shit
n8ball2013 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Find a state that isnt overrun by liberals. That way your cpst of living will be low and wages still decent. I livenin nepa and while I have the industry that is nyc north jersey etc I also get the high cost of living. If I was single id find a large southern city and commute in. Your background is very mixed so finding a job could be difficult. It and it related sales would he where the money is but your experience may not make that feasible. If you want to work in car audio find a cheap place to live because there isnt alot of money in it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Oklahoma and Texas. Haliburton is the big bitch where I'm at, they like IT guys quite a bit. If you are really knowledgeable with oilfield equipment you can make a killing in OK/TX. Shit, if you're a welder then the possibilities are endless... I have car club buddies that are early 20's, doing pipe-lining w/ a CDL making $100k+ a year. Only shitty thing is the weather. 100+ with 80%+ humidity in the summer. Good thing is, it doesn't really snow too awfully bad. Like 6 inches most at a time. Property values are pretty low here. 3 bedroom/2 bath houses going for under $100k all over the place. Lots of outdoorsy people and activities. EDIT: Oklahoma is really conservative, pertaining to n8's post lol. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.