Ahmed Johnson Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 I change it whenever I get another car, I like to avoid smelling the previous owner's farts
tacomaguy1 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Mine doesnt have one but I would if it did Really dusty here Team Flex Issues
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 For those of you that don't know lots of times if you buy a lower trim model of car that doesn't come with a cabin filter the spot is still there for it in the same place as the higher end model. So just check see if the spot is there go pick up a filter and pop it in. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrzechNJ Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 it was a pita in my 2000 accord.. had to take the glove box out and some trims.. more than easy in my moms 09 accord.. no screwdriver needed.. in e39 piece of cake. too sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Yep I change mine out, need to check if the wife's truck has one and change it if so, her car is getting a funk smell to it. UBL | Build Log
Katt Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 My car doesnt, but i use to work at a lube place, and there were some crazy nasty ones that have come in. And sometimes they'd refuse and we would put them back in. Just don't understand why they breathe dirty nasty moldy air. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
SnowDrifter Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Mmmm lovely I swap mine out every summer with a carbon filter. Necessity - I have miserable allergies. To the point where it makes it dangerous to drive because I'm always sneezing. Seems like it helps. Not really easy, but do it a couple times and it only takes a few minutes ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
DubNDodge Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Oh how I hope mine has one. Has this mildew stench when I first fire up the fans for heat or even trying to defog the winshield with what AC I have during the summer. looked on advanced auto, looks like there is hope! '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Leo1103 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Changed mine a month ago fornthebforst time in 4 years. Pulled out a good pound of pine needles. Airflow is a hell of a lot better now. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Oh how I hope mine has one. Has this mildew stench when I first fire up the fans for heat or even trying to defog the winshield with what AC I have during the summer. You probably have one if you smell that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.