Jump to content

Things you hate when giving/getting a demo?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Haha I do the same thing to my brothers, I just keep saying yeah....yeah....damn.....yeah as I turn it up

believe half of what you see and none of what you hear lol.

2003 Ford Taurus SEL

JVC KD-R520

4 JL ZR-525CSI 5.25 Mids

4 JL ZR100-CT Highs

1 18" RE Sx Dual 4 ohm wired parallel to 2 ohms

1 Kicker CX1200.1 (Bass)

1 DD S4B (Mids)

2 Optima Yellow Tops

200a Alt.

Posted

when people shit themselves when I play the brown note

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

When people talk shit before even getting in the truck for a demo, then I have to turn it up and make it hurt, win win :D

Yeah we all saw how that went...bailout. :rofl2:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

When people try to bail before the bass drops.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

People that charge you $$$ to listen to a demo in their car. Hell no..

When people ask for a demo and I tell them to hop in and close the doors and they leave them wide open.

Of course the whole, "Play this song, it slams in my car" bit

When people say, "I expected it to be louder" or "Yea in my car this shakes or this moves a lot"

The worst so far though is I was giving a demo and somebody had the great idea to put a lanyard in the port. I had to remove my sub just to get that bitch out. Not cool.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

When people try to bail before the bass drops.

That probably means your 8 12s are super quiet and they didn't wanna wait for the bass because they were bored :roflmao:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

People that charge you $$$ to listen to a demo in their car. Hell no..

When people ask for a demo and I tell them to hop in and close the doors and they leave them wide open.

Of course the whole, "Play this song, it slams in my car" bit

When people say, "I expected it to be louder" or "Yea in my car this shakes or this moves a lot"

The worst so far though is I was giving a demo and somebody had the great idea to put a lanyard in the port. I had to remove my sub just to get that bitch out. Not cool.

$5 Dollar demos!!! :WTFBubble:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

"Can you play such and such, it's a loud song"

No, I don't have time to flick through your shitty songs because I have my own music that I know works.

For this reason, I keep a steady album of Fleetwood Mac for demos, nobody expects Fleetwood Mac to hammer as much as it does in my car. 150dB of Stevie Nicks usually gets the point across, I don't need your bass boosted shit to get loud lol

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 526 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...