jeep rear ends Ferrari 458 italia at sema 2014

lifted_silverado

FERRARI CRASH!! 458 Italia Liberty Walk Widebody :

Anyone else see this? Pretty sick ass ferrari to just hit while stationary. Its not horrible damage but in the biggest auto show in the world is a pretty big deal.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I would probably flip. Or maybe not. I don't know

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Liberty Walk built some of the most gorgeous vehicles at SEMA...

Bummed to see that it happened. Funny thing is, a slammed out show car Ferrari is still going to get tracked and daily driven...in japan... While the Jeep will never see dirt...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Those bolt-on widebody fenders look like garbage. On any car, but especially in this case.

I thought the same thing, if there was a way to make that car ugly they found it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was already back on the strip plenty drunk by the time they got around to doing the cruise.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived