I have USAA as well. The best, in my opinion. Renters insurance as well. But not life insurance though. (?) I got a descent policy from another company. Im in the process of a complete

build that (hopefully) will be all done by the spring. I do need to start talking about all the equipment that will be going in. Pays to buy everything new with receipt and warranty. The only

part that is hard to price is all the custom stuff (glassing and such).

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

I have USAA as well. The best, in my opinion. Renters insurance as well. But not life insurance though. (?) I got a descent policy from another company. Im in the process of a complete

build that (hopefully) will be all done by the spring. I do need to start talking about all the equipment that will be going in. Pays to buy everything new with receipt and warranty. The only

part that is hard to price is all the custom stuff (glassing and such).

That's easy, call around to local places that do that kind of work. Find out what they charge per hour for it. Add up the hours you spent on it plus material. Now you have a price.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Progressive. I don't use that dash cam discount. It's cheap. Have never had to make a claim though. It's cheap, lol, that's why I use it. Stereo not covered, but I also have never asked.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

that's a great idea alaskanzx5! only a couple of local shops, and they cost so much, its no wonder why im doin hella research and getting tips and ideas from all the gents here. to do

it all myself! my only concern is will they insure it if it wasn't done "professionally"?

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

usaa.

stereo wheel coverage

multicar discount

accident forgiveness

they also have my home owners policy so I get a pretty good bundle deal

3 vehicles full coverage 250 deducts and my homeowners policy comes out to about 190 a month

I've been leaning towards switching to usaa.

Have you ever had to make a claim through them?

I see a lot of people online complaining about them not wanting to pay up when you have to make a claim that's the only thing that's held me off from switching.

When I had my accident, they were all over it. Told me where to take the car, had my rental car waiting, and even recovered my $500 deductible from the other party. And even though this accident is now on record (it was later deemed 50-50 at fault) there was no rate hike. They do raise rates if you get a ticket though, but it goes back down after a year or so.

Oh, they cover windshield repairs for free, and free roadside assistance/towing.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• 4 weeks later...

usaa.

stereo wheel coverage

multicar discount

accident forgiveness

they also have my home owners policy so I get a pretty good bundle deal

3 vehicles full coverage 250 deducts and my homeowners policy comes out to about 190 a month

I've been leaning towards switching to usaa.

Have you ever had to make a claim through them?

I see a lot of people online complaining about them not wanting to pay up when you have to make a claim that's the only thing that's held me off from switching.

When I had my accident, they were all over it. Told me where to take the car, had my rental car waiting, and even recovered my $500 deductible from the other party. And even though this accident is now on record (it was later deemed 50-50 at fault) there was no rate hike. They do raise rates if you get a ticket though, but it goes back down after a year or so.

Oh, they cover windshield repairs for free, and free roadside assistance/towing.

Took your guys word for it and switched to usaa today already happy, they are saving me $100 a month right off the bat.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The support is ridiculous too. When I cracked my window I had an apt to replace it in ten minutes

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived