Muslim groups have taken over and crumbled country's without firing a single shot.

If they are allowed to build their population eventually there will be so many of them we won't be able to stop it.

Muslim is a pretty broad term don't you think?

Some of my best friends are Muslim and to put them in the same group as a terrorist is pretty fucked up.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I'm an atheist, but every religion has evolved and changed so that it appeals to the changing acceptances of society....except one very broad religion. These archaic practices seem so extreme except Christians were doing the exact same thing not too long ago. I don't care what religion people practice IF they choose to practice, but if your religion immediately interferes with basic human decency and you show you cannot play well with others on this earth then I am all for wiping you off this planet. If you have nothing to contribute to the world but pain and suffering then at least be an example that we will not stand for this.

My only issue in this thread is the derivative that because Australia's gun laws this was allowed to happen. Colorado has decent gun laws...and yet that didn't stop someone from waking into a movie theatre. One extreme will use gun violence as a premise for gun control and the opposite (yet equally retarded) extreme will use any unsolicited violent act that was not defensible by the victims as a premise for gun ownership. I believe we as a people deserve to be armed, and it has nothing to do with some local idiot who might hold up a cafe, although the opportunity would never be wasted. I believe the American people should be armed mentally just as we are physically to fight off tyranny.

RIP to the lives lost, it's sad. But while we are arguing about this, anyone pay attention to what has recently passed congress? Wolves are at our doors and inside our homes.

To those who want to know "how" to help prevent corruption or to take a stand before something passes....BECOME ACTIVE. Reading the newspapers, liking a Facebook status, or even signing petitions are not enough. Hold your representatives accountable. Know what votes they make and share the information. I'll stop there to avoid a completely unrelated tangent but our complacency has allowed this country to decay.

Rape every extremist with a cactus and then erase their very existence. This type of senseless hatred has no place in this age.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I laughed

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The fact that this thread is still open is beyond me.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I'm over here working in the command for this "Fight" against ISIL and every night i'm watching big screens of Predator feeds as we wait and watch these guys. It's not so much about the "Muslim" religion as more to the "Violent" acts that these "Terroist" are commiting. Westborrow church considers themselves to be "Christians" but act in a over abundant way as "Exstremist".. Yet they have not KILLED.., nor beheaded anyone.., even though their protest of My Fallen Comarades really pisses me off it is still not considered to be "Terroist".

Just my 2 cents.., now back to watching the feeds......

n8ball2013, on 19 Dec 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

man seeing that dollar sign fucking hurt my feelings. they didnt cover it black out windows or add lube even

My wife didn't like Decaf..

Until she sat on my subwoofer.

Muslim groups have taken over and crumbled country's without firing a single shot.

If they are allowed to build their population eventually there will be so many of them we won't be able to stop it.

Some of my best friends are Muslim and to put them in the same group as a terrorist is pretty fucked up.

i agree.. i know of a few and they dont agree with what others are doing. they do however hate Jews with a passion

If the war going on over there spreads to U.S. soil you'll find out who your friends are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If the war going on over there spreads to U.S. soil you'll find out who your friends are.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Racist much?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived