Jump to content

What have you gotten for christmas?


Recommended Posts

Posted

got a Corsair 100R silent edition... trying to get my cooling situation figured out. Eventually going to maybe go possibly watercooled...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

It's a dishwasher safe mold of Samuel L Jackson's dick?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I got a pair of P1675's for my truck and a new camo jacket. I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Posted

Getting to that age where I dont get much but cash for Christmas from my parents but I'm down with that, gonna put it towards a new alt.

Bought myself some DC equipment on black Friday and it showed up yesterday evening so I guess that counts as a Christmas gift lol.

                                                                                                                                                This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

 

Posted

Pops hooked me up with a new Nutri-Bullet, perfect since my blender is on its last leg. The nephews went ape shit when they unwrapped the PS3. Moses, age 7, said "now we got nothing to worry about" LMFAO.

I might have felt a little Xmas spirit, just a tad.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Just some cards. Woman's still in Japan, so she didn't get me anything because of shipping. Grandma says there are cookies on the way, which is basically what I look forward to most every year. I don't really expect anything, Christmas is kinda a bullshit holiday. Same as Valentine's Day.

Did just buy myself a new camera, but I'm selling the old one and pretty much all of my car audio stuff to make that happen, so I'm not really counting that.

she can buy online from a us site and deliver but it does suck that she is far on this day

She's not an online shopper. And yeah, it sucks. Been too long.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

This is what I got for Christmas.

LOL

When my mom came by to give me a ride to get my truck from the mechanics she noticed I was almost out of bandaids, and she knows I like the black ice air fresheners for my stinky woofers. haha

idnksL.jpg

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...