Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Or change it to System of the year? Give people all year to build their system, and December is the month of submissions, vote in January. More people participating due to a completed build hopefully.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

There really wasnt many participants but instead of giving stuff away just give people the badge.

that's weak sauce.

the problem isn't prizes or money...it's us wasting our time putting in a contest for a month that only 14 people participate in. Need 20+ at least. But i think maybe as soon as next month i may bring it back. Mainly because at CES Vegas this year, i met at least 3 people that previously won and they were so happy, honored and thankful, that it really made me think twice about it. I am very glad to see that people actually appreciate it and i can see it in their eyes that they meant it.

anyhow, just relax, you will hear from me soon on this. :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 11

There really wasnt many participants but instead of giving stuff away just give people the badge.

that's weak sauce.the problem isn't prizes or money...it's us wasting our time putting in a contest for a month that only 14 people participate in. Need 20+ at least. But i think maybe as soon as next month i may bring it back. Mainly because at CES Vegas this year, i met at least 3 people that previously won and they were so happy, honored and thankful, that it really made me think twice about it. I am very glad to see that people actually appreciate it and i can see it in their eyes that they meant it.anyhow, just relax, you will hear from me soon on this. :)

That's weak too bro. Why can't you honor the 14 who participate?

I would alway look forward to SOTM even when my build wasn't ready. Once it was I couldn't wait to sign up for it. Looking forward to seeing it back if it does come back.