Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

haven't really had it long enough to see exactly how bad it is but Im definitely not getting 28mpg any more

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

looking at getting a set of 17x11 welds and some 335 hoosier dr's, what do yall think?

s71

svtpcobra2.jpg

s77

IMG_0256.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

S77 they don't scream hey look I'm running drag radials as much

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I love the classic style of the s71 but I think they might look silly on your vette so I vote s77

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

17x11 s77b's and 335/35/17 hoosiers are ordered, eventually I plan on getting some 18x5s and some 26/6/18 mickey thompson sportsman s/r's for the front but Im going to be rockin the factorys for a while

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

17x11 s77b's and 335/35/17 hoosiers are ordered, eventually I plan on getting some 18x5s and some 26/6/18 mickey thompson sportsman s/r's for the front but Im going to be rockin the factorys for a while

gettin ready for tx2k?

we're coming in full force this year.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

my car would be made everyones bitch at 2k, I MIGHT go if I have spray by then

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...