dolarbilz Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 http://www.helixhifi.com/products/product_details.asp?item_id=454204 Anybody use this? Pro's?con's I can get a decent price on it.
ToNasty Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Interested in this as well. I'm looking into this and the PPI 88r ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Smoove Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 I've been told it's mostly a 360.3 with a better interface and some additional tuning. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
OrionStang Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 I've never used this item, but have used other Helix products in the past. I had an 8 channel LOC and an EQ, and they are pretty high quality pieces. Curious to see if anyone's used this DSP. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
aculous Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 I have not personally used the product, but in all my research it looks to be one of the best. I was trying to buy one used and I can't find them, which tells me something. Also it looks like even some of the people running the bit 1 or bit 10 are switching to it so that tells me something as well. The flexibility with it looks really really good. When I can afford one I will snap it up.
Kyblack76 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Damn. That looks like a nice unit. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Cool thanks guys I stumbled upon this guy. he sells great product at a great price. And this helix is one of them.I'll be grabbing this dsp
aculous Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Damn. That looks like a nice unit. yea gurl.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.