Second Skin Audio

Why we all buy high price subs

LsChevy

The higher end gear does sound better and responds better

Now why we do it there is a big difference from sounding loud and just making noise

Then from actually being loud i can take crap subs make them "sound" loud but its muddy and if you really listen to it sounds like crap but its loud bass noise

With higher end shit your actually brain shaking feel it your chest people never forget that time they sat in your car LOUD....

Trust me i have tried you ain't getting that from the cheap stuff you can get close to it with stuffing your car with to the max with cheap crap but it's just not the same ..... And by that point you could of just bought some quality stuff and really be loud

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

So first you ask:

So I was at my neighbors house today while he was installing his subs..all he had was a hifonics brutus and two L7 10's and it was loud for what it was..makes me wonder why we all feel the need to buy high price subs

Then you make this claim:

I have experience with both cheap and higher end systems...I used to run pioneer premier subs..and I used to always blow them on rated power..but when I switched to higher end equipment..I never blew a sub..just my experience

It seems like you know the answer, which makes me wonder why you asked the question in the first place?

So I was at my neighbors house today while he was installing his subs..all he had was a hifonics brutus and two L7 10's and it was loud for what it was..makes me wonder why we all feel the need to buy high price subs

Seek to educate your neighbor a little rather than questioning yourself why you prefer to buy better stuff. Those L7s are not really that inexpensive at $300 each.

I would call the l7 walmart quality for these reasons, overhyped and over marketed, super accessible and well known.

I like how not even one of your reasons references build quality. And how the fact being "super accessible and well known" somehow makes them lesser quality.

You guys see? This type of thinking is the epitome of why people talk isht about this message board. Everyone on here thinks their shit don't stink and anyone who runs mainstream equipment is automatically some noob who we should all point and laugh at. You guys are a bunch of fucking douche bags.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I would call the l7 walmart quality for these reasons, overhyped and over marketed, super accessible and well known.

I like how not even one of your reasons references build quality. And how the fact being "super accessible and well known" somehow makes them lesser quality.

You guys see? This type of thinking is the epitome of why people talk isht about this message board. Everyone on here thinks their shit don't stink and anyone who runs mainstream equipment is automatically some noob who we should all point and laugh at. You guys are a bunch of fucking douche bags.

I know for a fact my shit don't stink. Because Ahmed lets me borrow his cloud to wipe my butthole. It has moisturizing as well as deodorizing qualities.

I just can't get over the build quality of Ahmed's Poop cloud.

All you guys wiping your turd cutters with Charmin are noobs, buying mainstream TP from Walmart is the epitome of why people talk shit about this message board

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Archived